“Mall Food”

Belgicans
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Cuisines: American, Belgian
Reviewed 12 June 2017

We wanted to try this place out because it looked interesting on tripadvisor. The fries where hot and fresh and the toppings where ok.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

I have been going here since they opened. They have a wide range of toppings to add to their great fries. Depending on what you get it can be a little expensive. The small serving is perfect, and a large is good to share or if you are super hungry.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

A must try!! So good! Locally owned and operated! They take fries to a new level!!
They only have fries with all different kinds of toppings, from shrimp to pulled pork. Try the sampler and get a little taste of 3 different ones. That's what I got. You go back again and again, trust me. worth the drive. I live over 100 miles away. Will more than likely be going back this weekend.

Reviewed 25 February 2017

Decided to try something new, and this place was just down the block. Walked in and there were a few people at tables but no one behind the counter... I waited about 5 minutes, calling "hello" a few times to the back, but no one ever came out to wait on me. I could hear that someone was in the back room, called one more time, but was never acknowledged, so I left. Not going back.

Reviewed 22 January 2017 via mobile

I love the french fries with ranch dressing and cheese. I don't eat here often because it's not healthy, but I do like to cheat on occasions. It's kinda dirty on the inside so I usually order to go.