“Staff are meh”
Review of The Wattle Hotel

The Wattle Hotel
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I think I look easy going but little do they know I noticed her up selling me a drink without letting me aware of the massive price difference and the same pushy waitress are you finished are you finished yanks my ice cream away without thinking I noticed any of it sometimes hospitality can wear on people especially the over-it type well I guess she’s not the only one over it! It felt very Forced like get-out- the -door-quicker -so -the -next -family can -sit forced! I don’t like the Profit-over-people-style!

Reviewed 22 June 2018 via mobile

Food is consistent, great kids area, good selection of drinks just wish that you didn’t have to get your own food and wait for a buzzer to go off, your paying tavern prices, you do expect your food to be brought to you, but will deff come back

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

I felt like they targeted me from the moment I walked in the door. All the staff were rude our group of friends didn't like the place and all left within 30 mins of getting there. I think because of my ethnic ground (aboriginal) they had a problem with me! They did every thing they could to try kick me out as soon as I walked in. Very apauled and we will not be going back. I think they have rasicim issues!

Reviewed 11 May 2018

We had lunch here one Friday lunchtime. The Lunchtime menu prices were very good and the fish and chips I had were cooked well but way too much salt on them. There's salt on the tables so no need for the cooks to add salt. The staff were all very friendly, would eat here again but ask that no salt be added, I'll add it myself.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

Had dinner there recently on a Monday night and all the meals between the 8 of us were excellent. Two kids and 6 adults each meal had lots of flavour and quality. The chef is on his game as I had the chicken green curry and it was fresh , fragrant and had a nice amount of spice. Other meals were lamb, chicken fettuccine, chicken parmigiana and prawns.