Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
PricelineUS$93
Agoda.comUS$93
Hotels.comUS$93
FindHotelUS$93
Expedia.comUS$93
ZenHotels.comUS$96
All reviews great location just like home strip mall front desk extended stay common areas complimentary breakfast home away from home fitness center enjoyed our stay would definitely stay here again nice hotel great place to stay shopping and restaurants home2 brand jackson
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 November 2020

This is the second time I have stayed at this location. The first time everything was great. Not so this time. The room was not cleaned very well. The first thing I noticed was a used wash cloth in the shower. Next, was black mold growing on the ceiling. Next, the trash can had not been emptied. Finally, there was food debris left in the refrigerator.

I would like to think this was an isolated incident, but in this time of Covid-19, I was skeptical that the room had been properly disinfected. Luckily I had a container of Lysol in my car and spent 30 minutes wiping everything down.

I tried to inform the person at the front counter, but I don't think they were taking it seriously. Trying to contact Hilton is a joke as they make it nearly impossible to contact the right department.

Will not be staying there again.

Date of stay: November 2020
Reviewed 12 November 2020

I have stayed here several times in the last months trying to get my home sold and move my items out of Jackson, MS. The hotel staff is very friendly and inviting. The rooms are incredibly large. Lots of room for storage, a full size fridge, dishwasher, small coffee maker, and a curtain to separate the small sitting area from the beds. The rooms are virtually sound proof. I couldn't hear anyone in the halls or the hurricane that rolled in with massive thunderstorms on one of the visits. The showers include pumps with shampoo and body soap but no conditioner. Doors to the room can be opened with your phone or a key from the front desk. At the beginning of COVID, this hotel did not offer breakfast, but they have transitioned to more options now. They have delicious microwaveable bagel sandwiches and omelets, yogurt, breads for toasting, cereal, juices and milk, coffee... there are gloves at the beginning of the buffet for guests to use to not contaminate the area, though most of the food is individually wrapped to prevent most of this already. This hotel is in a very good part of town and the parking lot is well lit. It's seconds/minutes away from a walking trail and a nature park where you can exercise, multiple restaurants, and several strip malls. Reasonably priced, this is a great option for those delayed by airlines and people visiting relatives in Jackson as it is just a short 10 minute drive into town.

Date of stay: August 2020
1  Thank lizbmiller2016
Reviewed 30 August 2020 via mobile

Pool was beautiful and clean, rooms fresh and clean. A little overpriced but it was quiet and we felt safe and really enjoyed our stay. It is also located very close to restaurants and family things to do in flowood.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 28 March 2020

This has to be the WORST hotel we have ever stayed at! Would like to give negative stars! We are Hilton honor members and we always stay at Hilton brand hotels as we can usually count on a good stay. Having stayed at Pensacola home 2 suites the week prior, and had a great stay we booked another with the one here in Jackson Flowood (passing through, traveling Florida-Texas) From first appearance, it looked rather new and clean. When we opened the pull out couch for our son, the mattress pad and sheets had small black pubic type hairs on it and what looked like spots of blood or rust??? My husband went downstairs (6:00pm) and looked around for a front desk person. The only person there was a woman sitting at the breakfast tables slumped over, sleeping in her hands. He realized she worked there, woke her, and asked for new bedding, giving her the dirty. A man later dropped off the bedding at the door. I went to make the bed and saw there was some missing linen. I asked the same man twice (first time he refused to bring any more) about the missing linen and he insisted and argued with me that he dropped it off becoming rude and accusatory that we must’ve “done something with it”. I was quite shocked at how he talked to me as All I asked for was a mattress cover.. instead of just giving me one he followed me up to the room so I could show him that it wasn’t there. Then he realized I was right (he thought the blanket was a mattress cover) and tried to make excuses for the way he spoke to me. Meanwhile my daughter was waiting in the lobby for me ( they didn’t realize it) and she heard them talking about me and basically “trashing” me. Then after dinner, going into the bathroom, noticed there was a bunch of hair and other trash that was just swept in the corner. Disgusting! We already settled in for the night, figuring it wouldnt be worth complaining, as there really was no one to complain to and we would only get a terrible attitude in response. We needed to get to bed for the night. My husband called Hilton honors the same evening to complain about this hotel and the employees working there and the uncleanliness and the treatment we received. They said someone would call us back. No one ever did. So we followed up a couple weeks later (today) and the manager/owner response was we made up this complaint because we didn’t want to pay the $100 fee for our 20lb poodle...??? I didn’t think to take a pictures of the bedding, wish I had. (didn’t know we would get such a rude response in asking for clean linen!)

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 16 March 2020

The hotel was very clean and the manager Anthony was extremely helpful. We took our puppy and the staff was so friendly and accommodating. We would definitely stay here again and recommend to others. 5 stars from us! It’s hard to find someone nice that’s pet friendly that doesn’t charge you a fortune.

Date of stay: March 2020