“Nachos 4 lunch”

Papito's Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #31 of 101 Restaurants in Flowood
Reviewed 23 December 2016

My wife and I ordered the "Papito's Nachos". Extremely fresh and delicious. My wife fell in love with the cheese sauce that was drizzled over the plate of chips, meat, and vegetables. It has become our favorite lunchtime Mexican quick lunch location. Big too ! Enough for 2 to share.

Reviewed 21 December 2016

Favorite Mexican in our area. Love their chili rellenos!! Margaritas are top self. Salsa and warm chips. Fresh made tortillas!!!

Reviewed 13 December 2016

My wife and I went to Papito's with our son and grandson. The restaurant was not crowded when we got there, and we were quickly seated and served. My wife and I split one of the vegetarian meals and, as always, there was more than enough food. Our meal was tasty, but left a lot to be desired healthwise. The meal was quite reasonable for the amount of food we were served. I tried using a little of my high school Spanish on our waitress, but it wasn't reinforced.

Reviewed 8 November 2016 via mobile

Well I just hate it when the menu describes the dish as fresh and I can clearly tell it is frozen. The spinach quesadilla was described as fresh spinach and what I got was a frozen blob of over cooked, tasteless frozen stuff. Also ordered was the freshly made guacamole. My problem with it was it had sooooo much purple onion that I could barely taste the avocado and all I tasted was onion. My order was a take out order and the nachos and salsa were the only things that tasted good.

Reviewed 27 August 2016 via mobile

Was visiting the area with my husband, mother, sister, and her grandson. We love the Paptito's restaurant in our hometown, so we decided to eat here.
The food does not even compare. The marinated chicken breast was more like chicken jerky. I had to saw off every bite of the thin hard meat full of gristle.
My sister ordered shrimp fajitas but got shredded chicken instead. (He didn't write down our order... We were impressed that he could remember everything for 5 people!) She had to wait 10-15 minutes for the waiter to come back to our table, and then when she politely told him her order wasn't right, he didn't apologize or anything. No discount, nothing. So she didn't get her food until we had all finished, and then we had to sit there and wait for her to eat!
My husband left a tip on the table despite our horrible experience. When he walked up to the counter to pay, I snatched the $20 bill right off the table and put it in my purse. (We share our money)
No rude waiter and bad food restaurant is getting a tip from me!