All reviews room was clean waffles biscuits walmart mississippi tub
Reviewed 28 May 2018

Awesome service
Very clean
Very nice
The tube is awesome
Clean towels and wash rags
Everytging is all ways clean.
Clean sheets and covers all the time.. I love the flat screen tv its really really awesome.. Great graphics

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ravi p, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2018

Thank you for taking a time from a busy day to provide us with feedback from your most recent stay. My staff and I appreciate that you selected our hotel to be your home away from home. It is our hope that we will see you again soon. Again, thank you for being a valued guest at our Forest, MS Day Inn.

Reviewed 21 May 2018

We got in late one night to Forest and thought we would just be able to get a room from another hotel that we would have normal picked but they was all booked up so we called Days Inn hoping they had some rooms left and they had two left which we rented both. I have to say i'm really glad the other hotel was booked because i saved a hundred dollars per room and wasn't disappointed at all. The staff was very friendly and helpful with are stay. The rooms Where Very Very Clean and the bathroom and tub was as well. When we went down for breakfast they had a nice assortment and they keep it very clean and well stocked.I have to say the white gravy and biscuits was my fav! I would recommend this hotel to anyone who asked and will stay there again on our next trip. Thanks Days Inn for my pleasant stay. Stephanie G

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 26 April 2018

I had a blown out tire and the tow guy said I wasn't going to make it home on the donut for a spare. Had to spend the night somewhere to wait for Walmart to open. It just happen to be across the street. The tow man suggested Days Inn to be a good place and good price. He was right. Not knowing the neighborhood I went with the man's suggestion and he wasn't wrong. It was a great nights stay at a decent price.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 20 March 2018 via mobile

The staff is awesome, very clean and will come back every time I'm in town. Very good breakfast with biscuits and gravy, sausage, cereal waffles and much more. The coffee is awesome,everything about this place makes you feel like home.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
ravi p, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Reviewed 17 February 2018

All good, staff eager to please and beyond, hotel well cared for, clean and comfortable. Room size appropriate and even beyond for price Hotel well located just a couple of blocks off the interstate yet far enough away to not be disturbed by traffic. Great Job!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
ravi p, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Forest, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018