“Excellent Baby Back Ribs”

Memphis Barbecue Co.
Ranked #1 of 56 Restaurants in Horn Lake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2016

While on a two day Get Away trip to Memphis and staying in South Haven Miss., numerous people recommended the Memphis Barbecue Co. We were told they had won World BBQ Championships over many years. We ordered the Baby Back Ribs (Wet). My wife said they were the best ribs she has tasted in a long time. They were very meaty, had an excellent taste and best of all the meat fell off the bone. This Bar B Que easily equals our Saint Louis Bar B Que, which is also very good.

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

One of the top barbecue restaurants in the area. It is clean has multiple selections on the menu. The food is great. I would recommend this as a family restaurant or a place to have a business lunch.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

This was my second time eating here. Both times I've been here, the food was great. I had the BBQ combo platter with pulled pork and smoked sausage with baked beans and fries for the sides. That was probably the best smoked sausage I've ever had at a restaurant.

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

We went early and it filled up fast. I had the brisket and my husband had the wet ribs. Both were very good. Our friend ordered the dry ribs which he did not think we're the best. His wife had the chipotle salmon which she said was she thought that was the best salmon she had ever had. We all enjoyed the coleslaw. The potato salad was unique but also very good. We were all glad we tried dinner there.

Reviewed 15 September 2016

First time visitor to MBC and I was very impressed. The building is very nice and clean, in a safe area, just west of I55. The service was excellent, everyone was friendly and my server was awesome. I ordered the baby back ribs dry, with greens and mixed veggies. I prefer to start my BBQ off dry so I can taste the meat, if it is good, I don't believe you need sauce. A small detail, but they provide a large towlet to clean up after eat you ribs, much needed. Wow, some of the best ribs I have ever had, not a complaint. great job MBC!

Been to Memphis Barbecue Co.? Share your experiences!