“Carry your own Barf Bag”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #33 of 55 Restaurants in Horn Lake
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 31 December 2016

Substandard all the way. No place for a quite meal. If you like RAP, then, this is your place. MOST of the customers like it!!!! Food was old and cold. Beer tasted watered down. Staff was very unfriendly.

Reviewed 30 December 2016

This is a place my family visits often. I like the app combo. The spinach dip is also very good. My husband like the porkchop he has gotten that a couple times and said it was good as well.

Reviewed 18 December 2016 via mobile

I guess you get what u pay for, $9.99 for a Steak dinner. I didn't care that the steak was a smaller cut especially for the price. I asked for the steak to be cooked Medium. I usually eat Medium-Well, but for the price, I knew it was going to be small so I went with Medium. First steak was Well-Done and the second one was Medium-Well. At that point, I told the server it ok, I'll eat it. The macaroni good, and also the the green beans. I like AppleBees but not for steak.

Reviewed 27 October 2016

I ordered the half rack of ribs and they were dried out, tough and hard to cut!!! Showed the waitress she and the manager!!! The Manager told the Cook and I was then told all of the were cooked the same way but my Sister has Ribs also and hers were not tough or hard to cut like mine!!! Service was Extreamely Slow!!! It took along time to get our food!!!!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

I took my disabled son here as a treat one day for lunch. We opted for the "2 for $20" deal. My son chose the Spinach and Artichoke Dip for our shared appetizer. For his entree he chose the Fiesta Lime Chicken, and I chose the Sirloin Stir Fry. The Spinach and Artichoke Dip was delicious, and the tortilla chips were freshly fried. Very crisp! There was just enough of the appetizer to "tease" our appetites without overloading us for the coming entrees. My son thoroughly enjoyed the Fiesta Lime Chicken. Presentation was attractive, chicken breast was juicy and tender, and the side of Mexican rice was just right. My son can be a picky eater, but this was one time his taste buds were happy! My Sirloin Stir Fry was also good. I ate it all without feeling stuffed. The meat was fairly tender with no pink showing. I personally would have preferred a little pink in the center, but it was still good. Our server was professional, courteous, and friendly, and I was especially glad not to hear loud, jazzy music playing in the background. There was music, but it was more toned-down and not distracting. All in all, it was a very good experience, and I look forward to returning to this Applebee's!