“Dirty restaurant and barf food”
Review of Applebee's

Applebee's
Ranked #33 of 55 Restaurants in Horn Lake
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

So we couldn't get into Memphis BBQ so settle on the next door dive!! I'd rather go to Walmart than ever eat here again. The floors, table and chairs were dirty and sticky a chairs had some kind of sauce on them!! UGH!!!

Reviewed 14 March 2017

We stopped here for lunch after we had toured Graceland and had a variety of there appetizers. The food was very good and the service was great. We would definitely stop here again.

Reviewed 11 January 2017 via mobile

This is the best Applebee's! Food was hot, fresh and good! Bartender was great. The drinks were on point.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

no one to seat you when I walked in,, not to busy and the bar person seemed to be racist. I know how to seat myself so I did. I was sitting there for 10min a server came up took my order then 25min got my food it was a little warm ask if they would put it in the microwave for 45sec. Waited again food came out all fresh. I said MICROWAVE not redo. Does customer not have the right to say what they want anymore. I asked what happen to the plate I had and she said it was in the garbage. I was upset I told her to microwave it. The server did not care to listen. I hate to waste food when I know hunger is out there. I will not go back.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Substandard all the way. No place for a quite meal. If you like RAP, then, this is your place. MOST of the customers like it!!!! Food was old and cold. Beer tasted watered down. Staff was very unfriendly.