“Very Rude Manager and the waitress refused to split check.”
Review of Green Ghost Tacos - CLOSED

Green Ghost Tacos
Reviewed 20 September 2017 via mobile

We went to green ghost for a friend's surprise birthday party. We had reservations two weeks in advance but upon arrival the hostess told us that they were busy and that the reservation had been given away. When the manager got involved he had very poor customer service skills and at times even became combative. The wait for the food was over 30 min and after we had ate the waitress brought 1 ticket for the entire table of 10 and said that it had to be paid as one ticket and couldn't be split into individual tickets. The food was the only good part of this night and the service was bad enough that I won't be returning.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

We recently ate here as we traveled through Jackson. What we thought was a gamble turned into the jackpot !!! Having lived in Mexico for 10 years we know authentic .. this was it . Food was fresh and everything is basicallly ala carte. I had the enchiladas which were excellent .. black beans on point and the rice is what we had everyday in Mexico . Handmade corn tortillas and great pork carnitas & cabeza. This is a family owned business with 2 locations in Jackson . They use momma's recipes and fresh ingredients. Our meal was slightly pricey, but that was our fault as we ordered a ton of chips & salsa, nachos , corn on the cob & sides!! Don't miss out on this gem ! Not fancy just really great food . Getting to meet the family was a nice treat -- super sweet people !!

Reviewed 3 August 2017 via mobile

I've been to the location on county line and the tacos were fine. Some better than others, but they're consistent. I went to the location in Fondren and my tacos came out completely different. I asked for the tacos to be fully dressed which includes lettuce, tomatoes, cheese...it came out with lettuce (refer to pics). We went for the $2 taco Tuesday, it wasn't even worth the $2, tacos were literally two bites. We're small girls and 4 tacos barely filled us. Babalus up the street has $2 tacos on Tuesday, it can be a long wait, but they give you the regular sized taco for $2...not skimp out on you. Not coming back to this location.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

I went to a friend's birthday gathering at Green Ghost Tacos. I'd been wanting to try the place since I've heard great things. Naturally, I went for the $2 tacos (before 7:00 pm) and had 3 varieties. Small but tasty. People around me had various dishes, some Mexican, some beyond. The birthday girl had a Cubana Torta. It was enough to feed 3 people easily. She shared and I enjoyed the sausage, egg, ham and veggie medley. Margaritas were $5 and everyone had plenty. Green Ghost has a great atmosphere, attentive waiters and food to make you visit often. If it's cool enough, dine on the patio.

Reviewed 12 July 2017

Great Mexican food and the decor is very unique. I have only been there once, but the burrito I had was great. Was unable to sample a margarita, but they appeared to be well liked as everyone seemed to have one the night I was visiting.