“Outstanding Thai food- great service ”
Review of Thai House

Thai House
Ranked #129 of 388 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

We really love this place. I was worried about their business when an Asian buffet showed up across the street. As long as they stick to high quality and superb service they will have nothing to worry. Kinda quality vs quantity battle... I vote for quality.

Tons of great appetizers- veggie summer roll, spring rolls, won ton, gyoza (think dumplings)

Love the spicy volcano roll and mississippi roll!

Crunchy chicken and red curry chicken with white rice are amazing and our favorites.

Do the donuts people!!!

Tons of people doing takeout... and they actually have an app to order online.

Reviewed 2 June 2017

Get that "welcome home" feeling when you have eaten here several times. The serve staff might be family(?), not sure, but they surely do recognize you when you come in after a visit or two. They often offer special "tasty" new menu ideas, and even throw in special desserts sometimes! The food is good, especially when you order off the menu. There is a buffet, but we like ordering menu best, as it seems to be hottest and cooked to order. However, the buffet has LOTS of things to offer and it's a great opportunity to try everything to find out what you like best. Highly recommend this restaurant!

Reviewed 27 November 2016

We have eaten here many times. The last time was about a week and half ago. They have some of the freshest food in Jackson. It is the best Thai I have eaten - I am no Thai expert but have had Thai in large cities. Sadly they are retiring and will close on Nov 30th. I hope the folks taking over keep the menu or most items on it. Everything we have eaten here is very good. Great service and great food. Best of luck to all at Thai house.

Reviewed 16 June 2016 via mobile

I like to try local restaurants when on the road. The reviews sent me to Thai House. This seemed like a very nice family run restaurant. When first trying a Thai restaurant, I find it good to try the Pad Thai as the first dish to try.
The portion of Pad Thai was very generous. The chicken was plentiful and very tender and moist. I found that this restaurant's version of the dish uses much less tamarind sauce than most other Thai kitchens I have tried. The taste was still good and I would recommend this restaurant to diners.

Reviewed 26 April 2016

I eat here all the time and the food is exceptional. The family owned business takes great pride in their service and the quality of their authentic Thai food. A generous buffet is served at lunch and then evenings are off the menu. I can not tell you how many awards this restaurant has acquired over the year, each so well deserved. Great location, safe, good prices and family friendly. This is a must if you love real Thai food.