“Birthday Celebration ”

Cuisines: Mexican
Description: New restaurant
Description: New restaurant
Reviewed 10 March 2016 via mobile

Had a wonderful time at this establishment! The food is fresh and plentiful. I had the steak tacos, very good!

Reviewed 8 February 2016 via mobile

If you are looking for white table cloths and candles with waiters in tuxes, drive on by, you won't find it here! If you want some good tex mex food with ample portions then this is the place for you. The salsa is about the best in the area and it's free! I had the tacos, three of them that came with two sides and it was all I could eat. My wife had the fajitas and after 20 minutes of working on the fresh vegetables and "fixins" I could hardly tell she had touched it. It was all very good and not at a bad price. There is also a full bar here with some great looking, didn't have one, margaritas. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

Lunch with wife and granddaughter excellent. Lunch menu available good choices, very busy however service was great; only problem was ordered a Yuengling waited few minutes then told was out server did offere choices of substitute.

Reviewed 21 January 2016

You might think from the appearance that you're walking into a sleazy dive, but the menu and the knowledgeable wait staff will make you realize quickly that Jaco's Tacos is by no means a dive. Very casual, yes; sleazy, no. The menu is extensive, and the food is quite good. I especially recommend the chicken tacos and the fried okra -- whole okra, not the chopped okra most people expect when it's fried. I plan to return soon.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

My husband and I love to play date night. We normally meet up at Jaco's Taco's for a night out on the town. The atmosphere is pleasant especially on a warm summer night.The food, and drinks are amazing! The staff always seem like they are happy to see you, and they are there to serve your every need. This is a very nice restaurant. I wish there were more restaurants like this in the downtown Jackson, MS area.

2  Thank TCan123

Been to Jaco's Taco's? Share your experiences!