“Excellent Thai”

Surin of Thailand
Ranked #15 of 388 Restaurants in Jackson
Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Bar
Reviewed 20 January 2017

This is a wonderful Thai restaurant that started out in Atlanta, GA. They have a couple of locations in Alabama that I have been to over the years. We were so excited to have Surin open a location in Jackson, MS. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 1 December 2016 via mobile

Visited this place with my colleague on a business trip. The food was amazing and the place was almost fully packed at noon. The server was very courteous and helped us with our dietary restrictions. Will definitely visit this place when back in Jackson. As always, I am glad I trusted the reviews on Trip Advisor.

Reviewed 19 November 2016 via mobile

This was my second visit to this restaurant. The first time was in August and I loved it for date night. The second time was a larger party for my birthday. Our food was ok and service was very slow. Great space to host an event.

Reviewed 12 November 2016 via mobile

The food is great. The Thai Coconut soup is the best on a cold day! My wife also enjoyed the Thai Noodle. Not only was the food good; the atmosphere was great and our waiter, John, was funny and very helpful. I will definitely be coming back.

PS - Give John a ten dollar raise!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This place is divine. We have been here every week for something else on the menu. Every single thing we have had is amazing. The atmosphere is sexy and clean. Perfect for a date! Great staff too! All around superb