“Authentic Thai cuisine”

Fusion Japanese and Thai Cuisine
Ranked #15 of 77 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 29 December 2015

A wide variety of Thai and Japanese options with fresh ingredients. The menu includes sushi, soups, and noodle dishes too. There are a variety of curries and levels of spice that can be mixed and matched with vegetables, meat, poultry, seafood.

Reviewed 14 November 2015

Food is excellent but the service is below par. My family and I have gone to this restaurant five times. Twice we were told by the Host that he would be with us in 5 minutes. As we observed, the Host was also the only waiter and while this restaurant has approx. 25 tables only 3 were in use this particular evening. We had a tight schedule that evening and elected to leave. The following week, same experience. We have been successful in being seated three times and the food was excellent. However, there was only one waiter that served as Host and Busboy.

Reviewed 1 November 2015

Fusion has become our weekly Sunday night meal. Early on we tried a few different dishes, but we settled on Pad Kei Mao Chicken and never vary anymore. You can order mild/Medium/Hot and they have a rack of spice options you can add to taste.

Servers are great.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

I went today with my husband to Fusion Japanese and Thai Cuisine for lunch. I ordered Hibachi vegetables and my husband ordered sushi (Jackson rolls and Salmon rolls). We both loved our food. I had a big meal. Really enjoyed the salad, soup and vegetables. We will definitely go back soon.

Reviewed 26 July 2015

Service and food was beyond good. Great selection and wait staff was most helpful at making selections. I was with my elderly father and my grown son and my Dad' s new wife. All very hard to please and all loved their dish. This was a first for us. Usually we share but all wanted to keep all of theirs. Ha!