“Great Thai Food”

Fusion Japanese and Thai Cuisine
Ranked #21 of 74 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Reviewed 15 November 2016

I enjoy Thai food, especially Pad Thai. As a vegetarian, I ask for vegetarian Pad Thai with tofu and vegetables. Based on my experience, Fusion serves the best Pad Thai in the Jackson, Mississippi, area..

Reviewed 15 October 2016 via mobile

We love Fusion! The Pad Thai is incredible, some of the absolute best in the Jackson area. The chicken with cashews is my husband's favorite. Service is good and the staff friendly. We highly recommend Fusion for Thai and Japanese food.

Reviewed 9 October 2016

I love Thai food and was craving it last night. So I went to our local Thai restaurant, Fusion. I knew that I wanted Pad Thai when I got there and ordered my drink and food before I sat down. The meal was perfect when it arrived. It took a long time for the food to actually get to my table. They weren't that busy. It was worth the wait, however. Excellent Pad Thai with shrimp is hard to get in Central Mississippi. This was authentic and done with my requested level of spiciness. When I was done, I had to find my waiter to request my check. I gave him my credit card before he left the table. He took his time processing my payment. I am a regular there. I usually have no trouble with service. Everything and I mean everything is top notch. The service was definitely off last night.

2  Thank Smitty S
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

This is good place for Thai buffet. Nice food in very reasonable price. We were impressed with number of items served in buffet. Fruits and deserts are impressive for a buffet of that price. Sea food was ok but chicken was really good. Overall it's worth it trying. We will go again.

Reviewed 15 July 2016

Converted from a Mexican restaurant this place is now Thai. The menu includes other Asian fare but we just stuck with Thailand and it was very good. The service was friendly, patient and professional. They use rice noodles for their Phad Thai and you get a small mountain of ground peanuts on the plate. Careful about the strength of the Curry. We asked for medium and it was pretty hot but very good. Price is very fair for the amount of food on the plate. Vegetables were fresh and stir-fried perfectly. Very clean and comfortable place. We'll be back.

1  Thank mandem