“Hidden Gem”

Add it.
Louisiana Bayou
Ranked #41 of 103 Restaurants in Olive Branch
Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

Never knew they were here. Easy to miss since there is no sign outside. Good is amazing bit if you like spicy beware. I do not mean over spiced but it is Cajun so prepare for some heat. The jambalaya was great and the wife loved the etoufee.

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

I come to Louisiana Bayou for lunch every single time i am visiting the Memphis / Olive Branch area. It's simply that good - not fancy, not trendy just old fashion great homemade food.
Superb po''boys, red bean rice to die for, old fashion fresh fries and proper sweet tea

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

I'm a terrible person for not reviewing then before now as I've been at least three times. The wait can be long as everything is fresh made to order. But sooooo worth the wait. We've actually called in orders prior to showing up so they can start even though we plan to dine in. This is the real deal folks. Straight out of NOLA. Jumbo is amazing as is the crawfish fish poppers! My son loves the seafood platter. He a bottomless pit that easily fills up here on it. No alcohol but you don't need it. Just bring your appetite and tell your taste buds to get ready!

Reviewed 24 October 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for dinner and loved it. I had the etoufee which was great. The service was great. Worth checking out.

Reviewed 7 October 2016

I can't believe that I am the first person to review this awesome restaurant!
I'll admit that the hours are strange but they do stay open if you come in late.
I had the shrimp & crayfish etoufee. It had a good amount of heat and a great flavor. The shrimp & crayfish were big and perfectly cooked. It was absolutely delicious. You must try this place out!