“Fabulous friendly service with down home cooked food.”

Wray's Fins and Feathers Restaurant
Ranked #28 of 103 Restaurants in Olive Branch
Cuisines: American
Description: Fins and Feathers is a family owned and operated restaurant serving your family with Olive Branch's First and Only All-You-Can-Eat Catfish Buffet in a completely Smoke Free environment. We offer a full menu with appetizers, sandwiches, salads, entrees along with our newly expanded buffet which includes a homemade soup bar!
Reviewed 24 September 2017

We had the Saturday night buffet. All the food on the buffet was kept fresh. I do hate for the environment that it is all served on Styrofoam. We would return. The folks running the place and working there were all wonderfully friendly and attentive which is why I moved the rating from average to very good.

Management response:Responded 25 September 2017

We were glad to meet you and hope you stop by a see us on your next trip through town.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

Went early and had a great meal before it got really busy. Enjoyed fresh hot fish, shrimp, fries, onion

Management response:Responded 25 September 2017

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 17 May 2017 via mobile

Extremely prejudice towards me and family,by us being black,I will not recommend this place to no one period

2  Thank lbutler171
Management response:Responded 25 September 2017

Wray's Fins and Feathers as of August 28, 2017, is under new ownership and management. Please give us another try! We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 1 April 2017

Mainstay in Olive Branch. Very popular with the locals. Great vegetables, wonderful deserts, service that is best of all!

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

This was date night on Friday. I always pick some of the regular places. However my honey is a southern good ol country man. He said baby I don't feel like no 45 minutes to hour wait .
He took me to nice cozy place where they give great southern hospitality. It's a buffet with hot fresh fish & shrimps hush puppies, onion rings, fries, fried okra, coleslaw. At times the bar was low on food but that was ok because more was coming fresh &hot straight out of the grease I prefer that instead of over cooking to much and it sits.
The family hospitality was the bomb dot com. I just loved the way they keep asking is there anything else you need, can I get you anything else. This is a not a big place but if you like to getaway from a crowd and nice friendly family place, stop by give them a try Hot fresh fish on Friday.
The reason I rated excellent is service was great, the food was always coming out hot, the bar did get low but they don't to much so you are going to get fresh food. The price was about $34 for two.