“Nice representation of the brand”
Review of Starbucks

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Starbucks
Reviewed 12 March 2017

A nice representation of the brand. Decent location, plenty of seats, and the service was fast and friendly.

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Okay, I have to admit I am addicted to Starbucks! Not only do I love the Pike coffee, the staff is amazing too. The only drawback to this coffee shop is the amount of business it does for such a small shop. I was hoping they would buy the lot to the east of them and put in a bigger place. lol Yes, they are that busy! The staff does what it can to speed the drive through along, but there is only so much they can do. I go here two to three times a week.

Reviewed 29 June 2016 via mobile

This starbucks needs a little Tlc. They are nasty at this one. I saw gnats flying all in there. It was two trap in the food case where the pastry are. Gross right. I will not come back till this place is cleaned up.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Friendly and talented baristas. I can't help I'm addicted to my chocolate mocha. My daughter loves trying new frappes and milk steamers.

Reviewed 13 January 2016

We usually stop by here for coffee and something to eat whenever we can get into the parking lot. Coffee is the usual starbucks and we like to sit and talk and drink our coffee. The negative about this place is that it's always so wrapped around in the drive through line that you cannot hardly get into the parking lot to park and go inside. This store needs to change the drive through to make it where other people wanting to go inside can get in.