“LOVE!!!”

Add it.
TCBY
Ranked #4 of 7 Dessert in Olive Branch
Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

Great place to get a yummy healthy treat!!!! Love that they have their nutrition facts on the counter. They offer no sugar added options which is rare. Staff is super friendly. Very clean. Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Since Yo Sweets closed I was on the lookout for another frozen yogurt place. Glad that they came to town. I've eaten here on many occasions.

Reviewed 1 March 2014

My daughters and I stopped in during the week at about 11:30 am. Immediately upon entering you are greeted with a terrible smell, like dirty mop water! My one daughter who is very scent sensitive, covered her nose with her hand. We all looked at each other as if we were not sure if we should stay, but decided to look at the yogurt choices. I do not recall being greeted by the one person working there, we were the only people in the place. The environment is very cheerful, the place was neat and organized. We selected our cups and yogurt. Some of the machines were tough to operate, some did not have flavors loaded yet. The little area where you can pick your things to add to the yogurt, had a good selection. Together for three cups with some fruit etc. It ran me about 15 dollars! Some of the flavors we chose, tasted good, others not so much. The blueberries had a fishy after taste, and the strawberries were still frozen. The staff person barely spoke to us, and seemed unfriendly so we decided to eat in our vehicle. With so many other frozen yogurt places in this area, I know I have choices. Maybe we'll just stick to the Dairy Queen!