“Great calzones!”
Review of Dodge's

Dodge's
Ranked #47 of 103 Restaurants in Olive Branch
Reviewed 3 October 2017

They have a variety of fried foods, pizza, wings and sides. It's fresh and hot. For a convenient store they have cheap good food. Just wish they still delivered.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

Just don't stop here. Employees are the rudest ever. They will just stand and look at you even though line is out the door. Very expensive prices for the rudest service ever. Every time you go there it gets worse.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Cannot beat the price and you build your own. Takes two minutes to cook. Also have great chicken on a stick

Reviewed 20 September 2016

if your lookin for good fresh pizza! its here, yes at a gas station. for that reason i was hesatant, But once i tried it i was hooked!

Reviewed 10 August 2016

I know there is an upcharge for convenience, but this place exaggerates that. Everything is expensive. I used to love Dodges chicken strips so much I was in there daily. They did not make a strong comeback, in my opinion, after the rebuild. Ms Dee used to make everybody feel so welcome. Now you can walk in and , with 12 people behind the counter you can go for 5 minutes before any one makes verbal or eye contact with you. Even with 4 registers, rarely do more than 2 have anybody operating them. Even w/ employees standing around talking that could be helping. Always long lines. They take business for granted to. I ordered a chicken biscuit and paid for it. I asked the gal for some BBQ sauce. She started to hand it to me, and the manager stopped her and whispered to her. Then the gal told me it would be $.25. I asked her why, when they give it to you when you get chicken nuggets. The manager snarled and said, "Well somebody has got to pay for it." If you need to charge for sauce, it's possible to do it with out being condescending. I know they won't miss my business, but I haven't been back since May, and won't be returning. Hope that quarter was worth it. As I was in there twice a week. I wish they would go back the Old Dodges. Now it's just impersonal and expensive.