“Order Issues”

Add it.
Zaxbys
Ranked #29 of 109 Restaurants in Olive Branch
Reviewed 22 April 2017

Ordered wings and things in the mild sauce...and they gave me some tongue torch flavor which almost sent me into the next dimension ! They also gave my wife the wrong salad dressing which pretty much ruined her salad. Not one of the better culinary experiences of our voyage.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I was looking for a quick place for some low carb food while on my cross country trip and staying in the Memphis vicinity. We do not have Zaxby's in Arizona so I didn't know what to expect. I ordered traditional wings with celery and dressing. I was very pleased with the quality of the wings for a fast food establishment.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Only one person taking orders that was so slow the people in the back could fill the order way before the next order could be taken. Salad was good but no way as big as commercial

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Zaxby's delivered hot food fast. The chicken and coleslaw had good flavor. It was a good choice for grabbing food during a road trip since it was also easily accessible.

Reviewed 27 April 2016

We stopped into this Zaxby's while we were passing through town. The restaurant was fairly clean. The drink counter needed lots of help. The ketchup was empty. And the ice dispenser was empty. Our food came out promptly and was very good. Everything seemed fresh. The inside dining area was a little loud with the TV on, music playing and customers talking. I would have given a higher rating if it weren't for all the things being empty. The staff needs to be a little more attentive of these items. There were plenty of staff standing around doing nothing. The restaurant is close to the interstate, shopping and gas stations.