“Check your order before leaving”
Review of Zaxbys

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zaxbys
Ranked #50 of 103 Restaurants in Olive Branch
Reviewed 27 April 2017

Employees are nice enough but are obviously not paying attention to the orders being placed. During my visit, I saw 2 separate order given incorrectly.....which should have been a clue to me to check my own order. I wound up having to return because my orders was wrong. Luckily my hotel was right next door.

Reviewed 22 April 2017

Ordered wings and things in the mild sauce...and they gave me some tongue torch flavor which almost sent me into the next dimension ! They also gave my wife the wrong salad dressing which pretty much ruined her salad. Not one of the better culinary experiences of our voyage.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I was looking for a quick place for some low carb food while on my cross country trip and staying in the Memphis vicinity. We do not have Zaxby's in Arizona so I didn't know what to expect. I ordered traditional wings with celery and dressing. I was very pleased with the quality of the wings for a fast food establishment.

Reviewed 22 May 2016 via mobile

Only one person taking orders that was so slow the people in the back could fill the order way before the next order could be taken. Salad was good but no way as big as commercial

Reviewed 1 May 2016 via mobile

Zaxby's delivered hot food fast. The chicken and coleslaw had good flavor. It was a good choice for grabbing food during a road trip since it was also easily accessible.