“Lunch meeting”

Los Parrilleros Mexican Grille
Ranked #6 of 70 Restaurants in Pearl
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Clean, friendly, and they are fast. I had the P5 with shrimp and chicken mix. I enjoyed. The salsa and the chips are good which they must be at a Mexican restaurant to make it enjoyable. The value for cost is really good. It's in a safe place with plenary of parking.

Reviewed 14 January 2017 via mobile

My family and I have eaten at this restaurant occasionally and the food is great some days and average on others. The food can be very flavorful and the next day it's bland. The wait staff is okay, and the front crew when you enter is friendly. It's an okay experience. I suggest the shrimp fajitas for two if you are a couple. It's a hot plate meal and always comes full of flavor.

Reviewed 29 November 2016

This place is great for have a birthday party because they have a party room on the other side of the restaurant and food is decently priced i always get the burger and fries and its always great i give it 5 stars and am a returning customer.......

Reviewed 27 September 2016 via mobile

So I will have to preface this review by saying that I travel for a living and I go to restaurants and hotels on a regular basis. There is a rule of thumb when you travel and that is try not to go out to dinner on a Sunday Monday or Tuesday. This review is based upon a Monday night visit which is when they train 90% of new hires. The problem is my food was very weak and the service good. Make sure that you order your food with the understanding that most chicken is boiled and if you don't ask them for grilled it will come out soggy and boiled. I ordered a soft beef taco and it fell apart in my hands so I had to eat parts of it with a fork. This restaurant is not worth anything over a 3 star until it gets its food preparation in order. It does have great promise and the drinks were good.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

I wasn't impressed with this restaurant. The front staff were talking instead of greeting us. As we were walked to a table, many many tables needed bussing, and staff were huddled around talking and holding hands. Food was ok, but during our meal, a child had slipped on a wet spot on floor nearby. After our meal we got ready to leave and the parents of the child warned us to be careful. Yellow cone was placed, but the drink and ice were still on floor. I will not be returning here.