“Mexican food”

Los Parrilleros Mexican Grille
Ranked #7 of 70 Restaurants in Pearl
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Great Mexican restaurant!!! I always order the same thing, which is a P5 (chicken, rice & cheese)...you can never go wrong with that!!! Very convenient and close to where I live!!! Definitely recommend this restaurant!!!

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

Mary is incredible waitress! Great flavor delicious mexican food! I love tge ambience, music, is clean and fun..

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Well run and the food is good. The service and the food are consistent. It is located in Pearl Ms. I have never eaten dinner there but would go there if I'm in the area.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

The servers were all attentive and gracious, what with my party's faltering attempts to practice our Spanish. My burrito supremo by no means blew my mind - I found it to be overly greasy, and the rice and beans devoid of any taste. The charming decor and the friendly demeanor of the waitstaff was well appreciated and helped to earn this eatery it's average rating.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

Clean, friendly, and they are fast. I had the P5 with shrimp and chicken mix. I enjoyed. The salsa and the chips are good which they must be at a Mexican restaurant to make it enjoyable. The value for cost is really good. It's in a safe place with plenary of parking.