All reviews new orleans indoor pool pastries room was clean nice hotel would stay again free breakfast no complaints visiting family cinnamon rolls housekeeping staff after a long day granite countertops friendly service queen suite restaurants in the area air conditioning
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

Stayed here 4 nights while doing some training at International Paper in Bogulosa, LA. The room was nice and clean and bed was comfortable. The free breakfast started too late for me to try. Will stay here again in the future.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
HotelStaffPicayune, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Picayune, responded to this reviewResponded 12 March 2018

Thank you for your positive comments. I am pleased to hear that your stay was pleasant. Hopefully during your next stay you will have a chance to try our delicious breakfast! We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 31 December 2017

Located on the what can be considered to be the "main street" of Picayune --- near restaurants (e.g. next door to Applebees and Dominos) and shopping places. Lobby was still decorated for Christmas. Vending machines and book lending library located here too.

We were looking forward to using the indoor pool with the grandkids but unfortunately, it was broken and was never fixed during our 2-day stay.

Breakfast was ok, although area was a bit cramped, particularly how they served the "hot food". CInnamon rolls were good....they went fast! The pancake maker never worked well...one of the ladies kept cleaning it. It was supposed to have replaced a "messy" waffle maker!

The beds were a little hard...we booked 4 rooms and this was shared by most.

We were there to visit family...so it served the purpose. At least the rooms looked more modern....

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Juna
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Picayune, responded to this reviewResponded 17 January 2018

Hi Juna,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel. While we are glad that you were pleased with the level of service rendered by our hotel staff members including our location serving its purpose for your travel needs, it is regrettable that the indoor pool was not operational during your stay. Please allow me to apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. Rest assured, we take our guest's comments very seriously and always strive to provide a wonderful stay. I have faith in our hotel that they will continue to do their best to improve our amenities and services.

Once again, thank you for sharing your feedback. I truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Alvin M.
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 12 November 2017

The front desk staff was very accommodating and friendly. The room smelled like a wet dirty dog, had dirty sheets that had not been changed out from the guests before our arrival, the tub did not drain as you took a shower (standing in about 2 inches of water), and bed is very uncomfortable (could feel the springs). The property seemed outdated especially in the bathroom.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank dagwoods
HotelStaffPicayune, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Picayune, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Thank you for taking the time to write such a detailed review. I am so sorry to hear that your stay did not meet your expectations. However, I appreciate you bringing this negative experience to our attention. All of your comments are essential to the betterment of our facility. I ensure your feedback has been given to the staff concerned and I am personally supervising that it is addressed immediately. Please email me with a phone number or email address so we can discuss your issues personally.

- Magen

Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Love this hotel very clean, very friendly, everything is clean and neat. Staff are wonderful hands down the best hotel in picayune.. We enjoyed time in the pool. Just being away from the house for a couple of day's was nice.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family

Thank you for such a wonderful review and perfect rating! I am so pleased to hear that we were able to offer you a refuge from your busy schedule. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon!

- Magen

Reviewed 30 October 2017

We arrived in the evening and were looking to check in and get a quick bite. The delivery system wasn't answering so we went to the front desk and she gave us her recommendation. We went there twice in 3 days because we liked it that much. The next day I was having trouble with the guest computer and the young man was nice enough to help me out. When he couldn't get it to work he let me use his. The breakfast room was stocked continuously and kept clean. The rooms were clean and very comfortable. I would definitely go back.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
HotelStaffPicayune, Director of Sales at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Picayune, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you for the perfect rating and wonderful review. We do take pride in catering to our guests' needs as best we can. If you are traveling to our area soon, we would love to welcome you back! - Magen