“Love the taco salad”
Review of El Ranchito

El Ranchito
Ranked #8 of 34 Restaurants in Richland
Reviewed 19 June 2017

I order the taco salad and they always put a warm bag of chips and salsa in the bg. Food tastes fresh and plenty also love love the cheese tip.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

you know what to expect each time you go in. This is a local family favorite for the area. You always see people you know.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 16 August 2016 via mobile

Maybe because I'm from TX and are used to the real deal. These tacos are a 1 out of 10. My order was wrong. On top of that I asked for cilantro and onions and he said it was in there. I'm already on the road onions are missing. The tortillas were soggy and old. Just terrible! My bf got a Shredded beef quesadilla and it was swimming in grease, cheap cheese. It was just bad.

Reviewed 1 August 2016

I live in Richland, and when we want REAL Mexican food, not Taco Bell, we come here. Sometimes we eat in, sometimes we grab the food to go. Their food is ALWAYS hot, fresh, and cooked right every time. Not expensive, and they have an extremely kind staff there. The best Mexican restaurant in the area in my opinion.

Reviewed 4 March 2016 via mobile

Very cheap food, AND it tastes good. We always get the quesadillas & the fajitas. Waiters are very sweet & they serve cold beer. What else is there to ask for?