Lowest prices for your stay
US$93
US$91
Expedia.comUS$93
PricelineUS$93
TraveluroUS$105
All reviews comfortable beds business trip waffles home2 jackson dishwasher alvin mall couch
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Comfortable and relaxing stay
Very relaxing, welcoming and quiet.
Staff were welcoming and took care of any and all issues expeditiously. I would stay again without hesitation. Pool area was clean parking was sufficient and lobby well kept. Internet quality/speed was more than adequate.

Date of stay: June 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Chelsey and the guys on 2nd shift were amazing! I really enjoyed my stay I had 7 rooms and the staff made us feel like family. I won’t need them again because I live in Jackson Mississippi but if the need should arise I will consider

Date of stay: June 2021
Reviewed 27 May 2021

Room was fine but the door doesn’t close on its own which made me feel unsafe alone - room didn’t have toilet paper although it did feel pretty clean. Service was terrible in the afternoon/evening but the breakfast and morning staff were lovely

Reviewed 27 May 2021

The front desk staff and the ladies that came to clean our rooms were very nice and super attentive. They are the ONLY reason this rating is a two and not a one. The hotel is dirty and needs some immediate attention. The carpet is dingy and stained, the walls are dirty, and the sofa in our room was terribly stained. I attempted to pull out the sleeper bed but it appeared to have pet hairs in it. The hotel is not a very old hotel but they are NOT properly maintaining it.
I wouldn't suggest this location to anyone. I honestly started to sleep in my car but my backseat is small.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank djcocob
Reviewed 19 May 2021

We stayed here again while visiting family in the area. Enjoyed our stay, we love having a suite vs just a bed. The relaxation of COVID rules caused some confusion as the signs were not updated timely but the personnel were all very friendly and helpful. Just don’t trust the signs and ask if you have any questions.