US$62
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$82/night.

US$65
US$104
US$93
Priceline
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$103/night.

US$104
TownePlace Suites
All reviewswelcome reliefboth bedroomsbasketball courtclean place to stayone bedroom suitestove topbreakfast offeringsfull kitchenfront desk staffother guestssausagesleeper sofafree breakfastbagelsstaff was friendlyup to datejackson
Reviewed 7 August 2017

We wanted to get away for a night and have a romantic quiet dinner in the suite. When we arrived to this property which was in a weird location behind a shopping center, we saw so many guests. We didn't really worry because it was a reward night (free) and our profile is usually accommodated (high floor, away from elevator). Wrong...The highest floor that wasn't accommodated and we ended up on the 3rd floor (Room 324) which away from the elevator near the stairs. We felt we could deal with it because it was just one night. Yeah right...The noise, the noise, the noise! The common areas needed cleaning, but I did see housekeepers on the floor. The one bedroom suite itself was clean and updated. One of drawers was missing in the bathroom vanity. I don't know how you can miss it, but every time I have redeemed a reward night with any hotel, you can look forward to finding something off about the room. The room had all of the usual kitchen appliances and utensils that I used to set up my dinner. The room itself, I didn't have many complaints. Throughout the evening and night, there was screaming, running, slamming doors. It was so bad that I considered leaving. We didn't even bother calling to the front desk as we figured other guests surely have called to complain. While asleep, I was awaken by a big thud against the wall and verbal arguing and screaming about (facebook?). The walls are so thin! It so sad, other guests don't realize that they are so rude when making ridiculous amount of noise which disturb other guests. We got on the first train smoking getting out of there the next morning. There was no way we could remain there another hour.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Theresa W
General Manger M, Manager at Residence Inn Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2017

Thank you for sharing your experience at the Residence Inn Jackson Ridgeland. With a mission to provide superior customer service, we take great pride in serving your needs and are delighted to hear that we have met your expectations. Your feedback will be shared with the team to continue to inspire and motivate them to deliver exceptional customer service. Thank you for staying at the Residence Inn Jackson Ridgeland and we hope you choose to stay with us again whenever your travel needs bring you back to Ridgeland. Thank You, Rose Jones AGM

Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

Staff was very friendly. Was disappointed in breakfast each morning and there nearly a week.
Area was not kept clean and food was not refilled in a timely manner. - limited food choices!
Good location.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Gayla G
Victoria H, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2017

Thank you for feedback! I am happy that you had a chance to experience our wonderful staff! Truly sorry about the choices of breakfast options, however, I have forwarded the information about the cleanliness and refilling items in a timely manner to the appropriate department to ensure this will not happen in the future. Look forward to welcoming you back soon if travel brings you to the area.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

We are regular users of Residence Inns. This one, while it has the spacious rooms, it is in need of updating. The staff was welcoming and helpful. The bed, most important to us, was old, bouncy, and the fitted sheet came off while sleeping. That isn't right. Also the toilet handle was not connected well. Took some manipulation to flush it. The room was clean and quiet. Glad we were only there for one night. Unless there are some major updates, we won't be back.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
General Manger M, General Manager at Residence Inn Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2017

Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay at the Residence Inn Ridgeland. We are thankful for your visit with us. I apologize for the difficulties you had during your stay and we are working to improve for every guest is very important to us. I have passed on the information to the department heads and we will address these issues. Thank you again for visiting with us in Ridgeland.

Reviewed 10 June 2017

Check in was quick and easy. The staff was courteous and the room was comfortable. The hotel was near every place I wanted to go and easy too get into and out of. Some of the room looked a little dated but the hotel was undergoing renovations and that should be rectified soon. Breakfast was a little boring but I spend a lot of nights in hotels and it would take something out of the ordinary to excite me. I think for the average traveler t he breakfast offerings would be more than adequate.

Room Tip: Get to breakfast early if you want hot baked goods.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Victoria H, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2017

Thank you for your feedback! We are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us! We can't wait to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 16 May 2017

Fool me once.....

Stayed here before. Complained that it seems the property is being used by the managements teenaged boys as their playground. All over the pool, the basketball courts, the buffet. Was told they would look into as that seemed isolated.

Guess what it's not. This hotel is clearly someone's family playground. It blocks guests from using facilities but worse, the free food is a major attraction for the boys.

In addition, worn out sheets were the fitted won't stay on the bed is disgusting. Some kind of dirt stains on two towels made the room bad for me.

Fitness room not up to speed.

As I said, last time for me at this facility. I advised Marriott but they don't seem to care when it's a franchise.

Room Tip: Stay in the new area of RIDGELAND.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
stephanie w, Director of Sales at Residence Inn Jackson Ridgeland, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2017

Thank you for letting us know about your recent stay with us. We truly care about your feedback and want to make sure that we look into every situation that concerns our guests. Our management team at our hotel does not have teenage boys, however, we do have several families that are here with us that have older children and I will check with and monitor this situation. Thank you again for letting us know.