Magnolia Inn and Suites
Hampton.com
US$109
US$114
Courtyard
Fairfield Inn & Suites Memphis Southaven(Southaven)(Great Value!)
US$107
Fairfield Inn
US$128
Homewood
US$109
All reviewstaco belldixie queenlanders centeroutlet mallrooms are cleanlight sleeperwalking distancewould stay here againexitlotionrefrigerator
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Great place to spend the night. Nice clean room. Convenient for shopping and dining. Desk clerk was very helpful when we had questions as to where something was located. I would recommend this to other travelers passing through.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Sandy C
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I had to stay at this little hotel, due to all other hotels booked in Southaven. We stayed at this hotel with a little hesitation, but it was just a perfect stay. For a non branded place, they were perfect. Clean, comfortable, quiet, and safe! Everyone was freindly and were helpful. The room was neat and clean. This will be our regular stay from here on! No need to pay for big names and horrible service, this place feels like home.
By the way, a nice little breakfast was included in the price! Can't beat it!

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I had previously seen this place when up towards Memphis. It is a nice little spot tucked away, about 2-3 exits, from Memphis. From the outside this place looks nothing like what is awaiting inside. I was greeted by a friendly staff member who smiled and was friendly the whole time of checking me in. Once inside my room, it was even more delightful. the room was a decent size but everything in it was very nice and looked clean. There was a king side bed and a very modern refrigerator (full freezer area separate from the refrigerator area) and a modern flat screen TV. The room was very modern looking and cozy, as was the lobby. The bed slept very comfortably and the noise was minimal (as compared to my expectations because the hotel seemed full). The bathroom possessed the usual amenities of soap and shampoo and lotion. It was also a nice size. I do not remember seeing a hair dryer and there was no coffee pot, which was okay because I am not a coffee drinker. There was an iron and ironing board in the room (closet area). The location, besides being fairly close to Memphis, has several eateries in walking distance (Dixie Queen, Taco Bell and Subway) not to mention the outlet mall right down the street. At the next exit up, you can find almost EVERY place to eat or shop that you desire, including a Walmart. This is the perfect location if you are needing to stay for an event at the Landers Center or having business in Memphis but don't want the city stay. I only have 2 MINOR issues. One of them, the air conditioner, was really not an issue at all for me. It was on the loud side so if you are a light sleeper, it may cause problems. The other issue, which was very minor as well, was that the walls appeared thin. I could hear the TV of the room next to me. It was not for a long period of time nor during the late hours of the night. Overall though, my stay was still A+++++

Room Tip: I stayed in room 103. was one of the first rooms but really nice. I thought i would hear the noise of the lobby but did not.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by this place. I really wasn't expecting much. However, I found it to be a nice, clean hotel. The breakfast wasn't much and the parking lot is really small, but if you want a cheap no frills place, this is it. I would stay here again when in the area.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Located on the outskirts of Memphis, this hotel is a great value. It is newly decorated with beautiful colors that blend very well together. It has a certain southern charm. It is also located in an area with great shopping and restaurants in walking distance .I would gladly go back again.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo