“Good Service, Good sandwiches”
Review of Mc Alister's Deli

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mc Alister's Deli
Ranked #28 of 150 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Deli
Reviewed 2 June 2016

Customer service has been consistently very good there. Food quality always good, I've always been satisfied with dining at McAllisters

Reviewed 9 September 2015

Excellent Deli. The broccoli cheese soup and the loaded backed potato were excellent. The sandwiches and were excellent also. Service was efficient, I need to get something quick, and they were more than adequate.

Reviewed 5 December 2014

Me and my best friend are always watching what we eat and take our health very seriously. McAllister's is always our go-to place for healthy options. The staff always treats us with respect and we feel right at home here.

Reviewed 12 September 2014

Good food, good service, great sweet tea, what more do you need. Let's be honest, if you tried most McAlister's, you know what I'm talking about. I've not had a bad experience at any one of them. This one however is above most other McAlister's in that this is Southern Hospitality.

1  Thank LaptopWillie
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I have not been to McAlister's recently. I've found them to be expensive for the area. They have great food, but I can eat at other restaurants for less money.