“Good food and service”

Mc Alister's Deli
Ranked #31 of 147 Restaurants in Southaven
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

My wife and I visited mid-afternoon on a Saturday. The service was very fast and friendly. We each had a potato and cup of soup. My wife got the veggie potato and chili which she said both very good. I had the spud max with broccoli and cheese soup. Both were great tasting and more than I could eat. This was our first visit in several years and we were very pleased with everything

Reviewed 11 April 2017

This is a nice deli with a pretty good selection of sandwiches, soups and salads. The inside of the restaurant is kind of awkward but that's not really an issue for the food.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

I cannot pass a McAlisters without stopping in for a Rueben. The service is fast and the food is awesome.

Reviewed 13 September 2016 via mobile

I've eaten at a lot of Mc Alister's and this one is by far the best! Staff is super friendly and the food is wonderful. Never disappoints. Highly recommend!!!!

Reviewed 13 July 2016

The staff at this Mc Alister's were polite and welcoming. We were greeted with smiles when placing our order at the counter and when our food was brought to the table. The broccoli cheese soup was savory and delicious, and the salad was crisp with a tangy dressing. Lunch for two was under $20.

Been to Mc Alister's Deli? Share your experiences!