“Good pizza”

Add it.
CJ's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 May 2014

I enjoy their pizza and love the garlic knots. As mentioned, the pizza is a bit overpriced, but not too pricey. The lunch buffet is great and offers a variety of pizza and other items. The service staff can vary in quality. They employ a somewhat hands-off approach.

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Way over priced for food that was mediocre. I got the cheese knots and wasn't impressed, nothing special. Our waitress seemed like she didn't want to be there. Won't be going back.

Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

CJ's is in a convenient location, so I've ordered a pizza to go a couple of times. The pizza was average, but relatively high-priced given the mediocre quality. The last time I went there, I called ahead to make an order, but they had apparently given away my pizza to someone else before I arrived to pick it up. The staff was very unapologetic for the error.

Reviewed 19 February 2013

We like to go to CJ's Pizza on Saturday Nights. They have a special every night so make sure to ask about it. They also have a lunch buffet. I have not been to the lunch but my neighbors brag about it. I like the staff. They are always friendly. The pizza is great. They also have a reward card you can get and when you spend $100 you can get $12 worth of food for free! You can also redeem your rewards at $50 for $5 off if you like. They have a good beer selection. And sometimes they have beer specials too! Overall, great place to eat!

Reviewed 1 January 2013 via mobile

Me my husband and brother go here to eat maybe every two months. Every time we have been the staff is always nice and helpful. They are great just the way you want it . Even on pickup orders CJs is the best pizza place in Starkville.