“good food”

Add it.
CJ's Pizza
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 21 October 2014

food and service was great. a little slow, but we did crash the place with 50 people. very clean, will go back!

Reviewed 28 September 2014

My wife and I ate pizza here with two friends last night. She and I split CJ's Greek salad and a small pizza, half Mediterranean and half vegetarian. The salad was large but not especially tasty, and I can pretty much say the same thing for the pizza, although it wasn't large because we ordered a small pizza. The price seemed reasonable, and I got a $1 bottle of beer, which is cheap for a restaurant. In summary, I would say the food and the atmosphere were okay, but not something to write home about.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The buffet is set up for lunch, although you can also order off the menu. There is a pasta option, along with various types of pizza. They are normally busy, with the buffet being re-stocked fairly often. If they are not busy, the pizza might be up there for awhile. The pizza is good, but not exceptional.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

I enjoy their pizza and love the garlic knots. As mentioned, the pizza is a bit overpriced, but not too pricey. The lunch buffet is great and offers a variety of pizza and other items. The service staff can vary in quality. They employ a somewhat hands-off approach.

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Way over priced for food that was mediocre. I got the cheese knots and wasn't impressed, nothing special. Our waitress seemed like she didn't want to be there. Won't be going back.