Book now, pay at stay
QualityInn
US$48
BestWestern.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$54/night.

Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$56/night.

Free cancellation until 28/07
US$37
US$36
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$46/night.

US$49
US$44
US$47
Priceline
1,027 results
All reviewssnack barpool and hot tubmississippi riverget awayslot machinesthe room was niceenjoyed my stayfitzgeraldbuffetfuncasinocompsspinpromosteakhousemsrefrigerator
Reviewed 25 August 2011

Not bad for the price but spend a little more and go to Gold strike or Horseshoe.
The room was ok we stayed in the Pullman suite not very large for a suite. They layout of the room was good with the bathroom separating the bedroom and living area. When we first arrived the room had a musty smell coming from the AC. Called the front desk and maintenance replace the AC unit no more musty smell. I think they need to check all the rooms before the give them 2 you. After a 12 hr drive that's not something I was looking forward to doing waiting for them to fix the AC.
The casino is small compared to other resorts. Mostly locals here very friendly.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 August 2011

I love the Fitz there hotel is lovely and staff are very nice and friendly,i never come away
a winner but i have fun.i play the slots and have been coming to the fitz for the past 3 years.i average 3 times a year,and rarely win but i have fun and am relax when i leave.
i do feel they could open there slots a little more freely for wins,i do visit a couple more
casinos while there and find i win at them.but i do find the Fitz a better place to stay
while in Tunica and there food is awesome.

Room Tip: the rooms are very nice a comfy
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank cynthia c
Reviewed 15 August 2011

I chose the cheapest room rate (35/night) for our two night stay in Tunica "betting" that the room wouldn't be too bad. It was quite nice, as was the hotel. We were "lucky" enough to stay on the 3rd floor, which connects to the second floor of the casino and the restaurants. Beds were comfy, water hot. With our room we received complimentary breakfast buffets for both mornings of our stay and $5 off the dinner buffet when we signed up for the casino card. A very pleasant stay. There was a condensation drip outside our window from the air conditioner above, which could have become annoying if you thought about it, but we didn't. When checking out, my husband mentioned it. They comped us one night. Total for 2 nights, 2 breakfast buffets and 2 dinner buffets-$47!

Room Tip: Stay during the week
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 August 2011

did not enjoy the trip to fitzs this past weekend due to attitude of desk clerk . requested a room from host, she said wait until 6pm and call desk clerk and see if a room was avaible, did and the clerk put me on hold for about 5 or more mins. i called back and was put on hold for another period of time, finally got a answer of no room at this time. i let it drop and we went to eat dinner at the buffet. during the meal i was paged and went back to the phone and went thru the waiting period again finally got to the desk clerk again , put on hold again. finally got back to a person and was told that no one paged me and was told again that no room was there. i dont need to put up to this treatment, we go to have fun, relax spend money, and celebrate my birthday. the attitude of the operator and clerks can leave a lot to be disired. thank you, we left and went to another casino.

Stayed: August 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 July 2011

Not sure the last reviewer got this one right....had to be a bad day for the buffet and maybe on the tables! We had a great four nites.

I have stayed at the Fitz 5 or 6 times and without a doubt it is my favorite Hotel/Casino in the Tunica area. Don B's Steakhouse is as good as any I've been to in Vegas. The Buffet is always fresh and the fried chicken is to die for. Living in a seafood area, I always go straight to the seasoned veggies...can you say collard greens and butter beans? And the chops and fried chicken is better than any I've ever had. They even have Chinese food...Great egg rolls!

The Hotel rooms are always clean and neat......they have several floors of non-smoking. Never had a smoke smell in any of these rooms.....great housekeeping staff.

The Casino is small and comfortable......the upstairs slot only area can get smokey. Dealers friendly and support staff very helpful.

After this last trip, I'm getting ready to make reservations for September for another four day trip!!!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends