All reviews front desk room was clean yogurt the breakfast area free breakfast hot breakfast located close horse show nice hotel would stay here again pleasant stay cleaning staff the hotel staff short drive casino hotels friday night king room
Reviewed 21 July 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel in advance and got very lucky with this property. The staff was VERY friendly. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The room was nice and perfect for a cozy night's rest in the quiet North of Mississippi.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
bwtunicaresorts, Hotel Manager. at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Hello Guest,

Greetings from the Best Western Tunica Resort.
Thank you very much for your five star rating of our hotel.
It is heartwarming to hear of how our efforts to impress you with our hospitality, comfort and convenience have been successful.
We enjoy sharing these reviews with our staff and we all look forward to seeing you again.

Hotel Manager.

Reviewed 16 July 2018 via mobile

The hotel is clean and the staff are friendly! The front desk staff went above and beyond to make us feel welcome! The complimentary breakfast was standard hotel breakfast fare, but was good. The coffee was not great. My only real complaint is that the shower drained somewhat sluggishly.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
bwtunicaresorts, Hotel Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing Best Western Tunica Resort for your recent stay in our area. I am glad that you found the front desk staff to be pleasant and helpful. I would have expected nothing less from them, but it is always nice to hear.

-Front desk staff received our commendation for the pleasant, helpful way in which they treated you, our valued guest.

-Comments about breakfast was took into consideration and see if we can make improvements.

-comments about shower drained was took into consideration and make sure issue is been resolved as soon as possible.

I hope you will reconsider and stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed 27 June 2018

While certainly not the worst night in a hotel I've ever had, there were a couple of large factors that made this stay less than ideal. I do want to mention that the free breakfast was clean and well-supplied. Our room was clean. The bedsheets had the ideal thread count. Contrary to this; the pillows were HORRIBLY UNCOMFORTABLE (so bring your own if you go).

The first night, I had a good night's sleep. After running out with my husband the next morning, I returned around 1:30 p.m. and found the room cracked open and without cleaning staff in site. The night before, my husband and I noticed that the black border surrounding each room door creates an illusion of doors being open, though this was not the case with mine; when I pushed without inserting my key, I was inside my room. (On a positive note, my room was made up, which at least led me to believe the staff may have accidentally forgotten to close the door all the way when they left.) I reported this at checkout andwas thanked for the information. I would have preferred an apology and an assurance that they would retrain staff to ensure it didn't happen to other guests. Fortunately, our possessions appeared intact.

My husband and I relaxed by the pool in the early evening, and it appears the Best Western staff maintains it. The hotel architect was experienced enough to know to place the pool on the south side of the building, so guests had access to some shade. If you are staying in the near future, be advised that the June bugs are in full force (thus, I guess, their name). While the pool was nearly free of the bugs when the pool opened in the morning, the evening hours required shooing the bugs out of one's path (:-(

The second night the hotel was cursed by a very loud clanging that could be heard within our room (227). I got very little sleep that night.

We locked in on a good rate for the room, though didn't realize how much lower rates would go. You might lock in a deal and, assuming that the terrible clanging was only temporary, and staff's checking room doors as they leave, I might consider giving it another chance.

Room tip: I request 2nd floor stays; they feel just a bit safer.
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest,

Thanks for staying at the Best Western Tunica Resort during your recent visit to our area. We appreciate your review and the observations both positive as well as negative. They are precious to us and we shall surely take them for improvement. We are addressing your observations point by point for further improvement and you shall definitely see the difference during your next visit. We await your earliest next trip to our area and promise a nice stay with us.

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We chose this hotel because the casino we wanted to stay at was booked for the night, it was a pleasant stay the kids enjoyed the pool, it was clean and it stayed open until 9pm..The beds were clean and comfortable just a little on the small side.. Before we checked out we enjoyed the free breakfast it was the usual hotel breakfast, eggs, sausage, cereal, waffles... they also had cream cheese for the bagels, I would consider staying here again!

Trip type: Travelled with family
bwtunicaresorts, Hotel Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Your kind words mean so much to us, and we’re pleased to get such great feedback from you. Specifically, I’m
pleased that you like our ample rooms, clean and comfortable surroundings, free breakfast and more. Your
comments indicate that we’re meeting our goal of serving our guests well. We want to invite you to stay with us
again when possible so you can experience our hotel and this area again. We’ll be here for you when you need us.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stayed here on our way to Hot Springs, Arkansas from visiting with some high school friends in Alabama. It was very nice, the casino was nice and I would recommend staying there. We were only there overnight but did enjoy a fairly decent breakfast.

• Trip type: Travelled with friends
bwtunicaresorts, Hotel Manager at Best Western Tunica Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from the Best Western Tunica Resort.
We have noticed your feedback and thank you for your valuable positive feedback.
We shall check, investigate and take effective actions for finding out the source and eliminate it.
Customer satisfaction is important to us.

Hotel Manager.