“Delicious”

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Buffet
Reviewed 6 May 2018

Luckily we were told about this place by the lovely ladies at the Tunica Visitors Centre. The food was delicious but the best thing about this place was how authentic it was.

Reviewed 6 May 2018 via mobile

We stopped here for brunch on a Saturday. The staff was very friendly and the service was fast.

I ordered an omelette and one of their homemade donuts. The omelette was good but the donut was stale.

Overall, an average diner experience.

Reviewed 1 May 2018

Did not want to eat at the Casino buffet again so we went to Blue & White. Great choice. The staff were very friendly and efficient. Food was excellent. My daughter said the grits were worth the stop. My over easy eggs were perfect. The buffet they were setting up for lunch also looked like a winner - would like to try the next time we're in town. I would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 13 April 2018

Good value ok food and probably one of the better stops on these roads. Reasonable fish tacos, the fries were terrible. Lots of staff, not many though had any interest in proding any service.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

I asked if the burger came with pickles on it and I was told no it just came with a spear on the side. I ordered it medium and the menu said it came with ketchup. When it got there it was beyond well done and had the texture of dried shoe leather. It had no ketchup but did have pickles on it even though I was told it wouldn't. In addition it was bland and had no seasoning or flavor. My wife ordered fried pickles and the bottom of the bowl they we're in had a pool of grease. Then her mashed potatoes had rancid spoiled mayonnaise in them. She said they tasted sour and we smelled them and they smelled rotten and ruined. The waitress smelled them too and even agreed that they smelled ruined. When we left I was still hungry but was afraid to order anything else. Later on after we got back to our hotel my wife and I both had nausea and felt like we were going to throw up. So in the end we paid 40 dollars for grease SOAKED fried pickles, a piece of tasteless dried out shoe leather, rancid potatoes, and a horrible case of nausea. I don't understand why this place has such high ratings, but they can't all be truthful. I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS PLACE TO ANYONE! The only bright spots were some pretty good sweet tea and the waitress was very nice. I can't believe the owner didn't even talk to us about the potatoes or offer to take them off our ticket.