All reviews casino hotels room was clean sam's town definitely stay here again front desk clerk room rate hollywood pillows ms smoking
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Clean, comfortable, and a very good value. If I come this way again I will definitely stay here again. The rooms are spacious and have a refrigerator and microwave. The beds are comfortable. Definitely a good value for the money.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

Our stay was ok. The motel is very dated but the room was clean. Our bed was very hard and uncomfortable. The staff was very nice and accommodating. They have a large breakfast buffet. For the price you can't beat it.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

Kudos to the staff for their professionalism and their smiles and making it worth the stay. Definitely, will book here again when I am in Tunica. Worth the money and not too far from the casinos. Two thumbs up!

Date of stay: May 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We wanted a reasonable room to stay for the night and gamble at one of the local casinos. It was clean, had a good check-in and -out process, and we felt safe. Beds and pillows were comfortable. They have smoking rooms and will accept small pets. It was a good value.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 27 December 2017

I dropped my wife at casino while I checked in........good thing I did.
As I walked in the carpet was stained and torn in spots.
I found an empty pack of cigarettes on floor. I opened microwave and found a cup of water in the filthy microwave.
The refrigerator was filthy.................needless to say, when I picked up the wife at 9pm she said lets get out of here......and drove home......5hrs away.

Date of stay: December 2017