Free cancellation until 26/07
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$86
Hotels.com
All reviewsmississippi statefootball gamegreat hotelgulf shorescomplimentary breakfasthilton honorsthe hotel staffrecommend this hotelvery clean hotelstaff was very friendlyup to dateplace to stayminute drivethe entire staffwaffle makerking suitefitness center
Reviewed 11 August 2011

Had to stay here since Starkville hotels were full with college students' families and I am glad it happened that way. Although the drive was 15 miles further to my business meeting the hotel was well worth the extra driving time. Very friendly and helpful staff. Larger than usual fitness center. Outdoor pool but it rained. I would have been out there otherwise. No nearby restaurants that I learned of during this short stay. Did eat at Harvey's in Starkville and that was very good. There is a Wal-Mart next door for any items you forgot.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 August 2011

After this trip, Hilton would have to pay me to stay at their hotels! We arrived late after a long drive and we were just stopping over on our way to Mobile. We had two rooms and one was COMPLETLY filled with smoke smell....even though this is a NON SMOKING hotel. Don't believe it! They claimed that the hotel was sold out and they would spray Febreeze. The desk clerk "THOMAS" was a complete jerk! His only suggestion was for us to check out and go somewhere else. Nice! The only problem was that there were no non smoking hotels within several miles. He did not offer to call the closest location to rebook us and he was such an jerk. I assume that they have not heard of customer service training. Nonetheless, we left and drove the additional 3 hours and stayed at a very nice Holiday Inn in Mobile. The worst part - the manager called the next day and said that he had done all that he could do. At no point did anyone ever apologize or try to make any additional accommodations! Don't stay here!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
  • Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank leoandmk
Reviewed 21 July 2011

The day I was scheduled to check in, no one was there at the front desk. Other employees walked around and did not ask if I needed help another customer and I waited for someone to come and it took about 30 minutes for check in. They never apologized for the inconvience. I will never stay there again. The breakfast was horrible. Not friendly employees at all.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank shooper68
Reviewed 16 June 2011

I am a Hilton Honors silver member and stay at Hampton Inns whenever I can for business and for pleasure. Hamptons suit my lifestyle and budget. I have never been disappointed and this property is no exception. Friendly staff, very clean, great beds and sheets, and quiet. The breakfast is nothing to write home about, but I don't stay there for the breakfast. Coffee's great. I didn't visit the pool, so I can't comment.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 June 2011

We loved the hotel. Town is small but hotel location was near eating facilities and shopping (local Walmart). Rooms were great and complimentary breakfast very good.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled as a couple