Lowest prices for your stay
US$74
US$101
US$68
Priceline
US$82
Hotels.comUS$68
FindHotelUS$68
ZenHotels.comUS$101
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

Stayed two nights it was the worst stay ever. Thir sick water wouldn’t come out only drip. They said free parking but was charged ten dollars a day to park your vehicle on the property. We were charged fifty dollars deposit each night and when it came to refunding the $100 it was a reason for no refund. Room was left clean and trash took out. We will never stay here again!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Out-of-state-vistor2
Henry Hermes, General Manager at Hotel RL St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Thanks for staying with us! I'm so sorry you had such an unfortunate experience!
I can only hope that our maintenance engineer took care of your water drip immediately. I am not sure what was the confusion about parking but we have always had a parking charge here so I'm curious about where this might have been listed incorrectly. As far as the additional authorization, this is released back via a completely automatic process done through the banks and we unfortunately have no control over how long that takes.
We will definitely keep your comments on the forefront of our minds as we welcome future travelers. We hope you might give us another chance and if you would like to discuss your stay further, please reach out, I would love to hear more details.

Travel safe!

Reviewed 22 March 2021

I paid for parking and the car park was full then I park in front of the Hotel the next morning I got a very very Stick Sticker Which took me hours to took it off.
I have a Parking Tag with Tag # they con't be bother to call me that I have to move my car.

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bobbytanh

Hi, Bobby!

Thanks for telling us about your experience! You're 100% correct that we could've contacted you about you parking in the driveway in front of the hotel. As I stated in a previous communication to you, it is possible we weren't able to get ahold of you, however, we are going to make doubly sure that we make a better effort next time! I am sorry that it took you so much effort to remove the sticker, and I wish that the experience was different.
Thank you so much for staying with us! We will make sure to do better next time!

Edit: Bobby, I did some looking into your scenario and my staff confirmed that they attempted to reach out to you but were unable to make contact for some reason. The sticker was only to notify you when other avenues failed.

Thanks again for staying with us!

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Hotel didn't have hot water I stayed 4 nights and got charged 50 per night for accidentals the worse experience I have had I go to check out and nobody was there while I waited for 10 min I left my key on the desk

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 82michaele
Henry Hermes, General Manager at Hotel RL St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

I'm so sorry you had such a terrible experience! We strive to ensure that every guest enjoys a pleasant stay and we feel badly that we failed to meet your expectations.
Please know that this temporary hold only exists to guarantee additional charges and stays only long enough for the banks or financial institutions to release it after your checkout. I didn't notice any additional charges on your folio so I'm sure this amount will disappear shortly!
It seems that the only issues were the incidental hold and the checkout experience (which has been addressed) but if there is anything else you wish to discuss, please reach out to the property so that we can make sure that we take care of anything that might prevent a perfect stay in the future.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We appreciate your business and wish you safe travels!

Reviewed 2 February 2021

This is a new red lion hotel. The accommodations are great and the staff of it is extremely friendly. The general manager is awesome. Everything is very clean in the hotel and it is well taken care of. It would be nice if the restaurant was open but I understand the whole coronavirus thing. The lady from housekeeping I think her name was Latyra is really wonderful. She took good care of my room while I was here.Check in and check out was a smooth as could be.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Henry Hermes, General Manager at Hotel RL St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2021

Thanks so much, Tim! We genuinely appreciate you staying with us and for your kind words about our staff and accommodations! We truly hope to see you back with us again soon!
Thanks for staying with us and thank you so much for taking the time to tell us about your experience!

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

Modern, clean, comfortable hotel. Staff pleasant, room nice, but lots of street noise. Ask for a quiet room in the back?
Toiletries provided, nice selection of snacks for purchase, breakfast to go is extra.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
1  Thank Kathleen L
Henry Hermes, General Manager at Hotel RL St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

Thank you so much for rating us! We really appreciate your feedback! It's unusual to get complaints of street noise here so I'm sorry you had to endure that. Despite that fact, I'm really glad you enjoyed your stay! Please come back and see us next time your are in St. Louis!