Lowest prices for your stay
US$311
Hotels.com
US$311
Official Site
US$89
Free cancellation until 07/11/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
PricelineUS$311
CheapTicketsUS$311
ZenHotels.comUS$338
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 July 2021

A friend booked this but after reading other reviews I tried finding somewhere else to stay but nothing else fit what we needed, and she couldn't get a refund for her prepaid room, so with trepidation I packed ear plugs and room spray! We each had a room and both were beautiful, clean, and smelled great. We never smelled cigarette smoke anywhere in the hotel or heard people through the walls. The staff was very friendly and helpful and there wasn't a single issue with other guests. The dining area is currently closed and in the evening different genres of music is played which made my wait for my Door Dash order that much nicer. I had a king room and it was huge, lots of extra space. The rooms are uniquely decorated and very beautiful. The only negatives would be that the pool may stay permanently closed, and they were out of bar hand soap so we had to buy our own. They had shower supplies though, so maybe there's an issue replenishing things due to the pandemic? It was odd but of any "issue" that could come up, this would be the one I would choose over noise or stinky rooms! I would definitely stay here again and would recommend others do the same.

Room tip: I always request furthest from the elevator for less hallway noise.
Date of stay: July 2021
Henry Hermes, General Manager at Hotel RL St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2021

Thank you so much for the lovely review!
We are over the moon that your expectations were exceeded! I am glad that the new post-COVID challenges with goods and suppliers didn't impact your experience too greatly. I'm also absolutely elated that our staff took such good care of you during your stay! I love to hear that our people are putting your needs front and center!
It is our fondest wish that all of our guests have the experience that you did and we are more than delighted to welcome you back anytime!
Stay safe on your next adventures!
See you soon!

Reviewed 10 July 2021

We checked in to find that we would be charged for parking which was never mentioned through our booking site. We were also informed that they no longer are offering an airport shuttle even though their website and our booking website lists it as an amenity. We got to our room to find that it smelled like smoke (even though there is no smoking inside the hotel), we were short towels and there was no soap. When I asked the front desk I was informed they were out of soap. No apology given just an excuse that they are waiting on a shipment. The hotel lobby bathroom was even out of soap. It is ridiculous that when paying to stay in a hotel you can't wash your hands. If your hotel is completely out of soap you should probably send someone to the store. If I am paying to stay in your establishment I expect that I will be able to perform basic hygiene. We won't be back to stay, that is for certain.

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

I'm so sorry about your experience! We do strive to make sure all of our guests have a wonderful time with us and I apologize that we fell sort of your expectations. The post-COVID world has created new challenges with suppliers and shipping channels - I promise that if it was as easy as running out to the store we would have absolutely done that. Despite this, we apologize that your stay was not as pleasant as you would have preferred and we will make every effort to put procedures in place ensuring that this wont happen again. We do hope that we have the opportunity to serve you in the future and I look forward to new possibilities and new adventures!

Reviewed 29 March 2021 via mobile

Stayed two nights it was the worst stay ever. Thir sick water wouldn’t come out only drip. They said free parking but was charged ten dollars a day to park your vehicle on the property. We were charged fifty dollars deposit each night and when it came to refunding the $100 it was a reason for no refund. Room was left clean and trash took out. We will never stay here again!

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Out-of-state-vistor2
Henry Hermes, General Manager at Hotel RL St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2021

Thanks for staying with us! I'm so sorry you had such an unfortunate experience!
I can only hope that our maintenance engineer took care of your water drip immediately. I am not sure what was the confusion about parking but we have always had a parking charge here so I'm curious about where this might have been listed incorrectly. As far as the additional authorization, this is released back via a completely automatic process done through the banks and we unfortunately have no control over how long that takes.
We will definitely keep your comments on the forefront of our minds as we welcome future travelers. We hope you might give us another chance and if you would like to discuss your stay further, please reach out, I would love to hear more details.

Travel safe!

Reviewed 22 March 2021

I paid for parking and the car park was full then I park in front of the Hotel the next morning I got a very very Stick Sticker Which took me hours to took it off.
I have a Parking Tag with Tag # they con't be bother to call me that I have to move my car.

Room tip: Don't stay here
Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank bobbytanh

Hi, Bobby!

Thanks for telling us about your experience! You're 100% correct that we could've contacted you about you parking in the driveway in front of the hotel. As I stated in a previous communication to you, it is possible we weren't able to get ahold of you, however, we are going to make doubly sure that we make a better effort next time! I am sorry that it took you so much effort to remove the sticker, and I wish that the experience was different.
Thank you so much for staying with us! We will make sure to do better next time!

Edit: Bobby, I did some looking into your scenario and my staff confirmed that they attempted to reach out to you but were unable to make contact for some reason. The sticker was only to notify you when other avenues failed.

Thanks again for staying with us!

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Hotel didn't have hot water I stayed 4 nights and got charged 50 per night for accidentals the worse experience I have had I go to check out and nobody was there while I waited for 10 min I left my key on the desk

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank 82michaele
Henry Hermes, General Manager at Hotel RL St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 February 2021

I'm so sorry you had such a terrible experience! We strive to ensure that every guest enjoys a pleasant stay and we feel badly that we failed to meet your expectations.
Please know that this temporary hold only exists to guarantee additional charges and stays only long enough for the banks or financial institutions to release it after your checkout. I didn't notice any additional charges on your folio so I'm sure this amount will disappear shortly!
It seems that the only issues were the incidental hold and the checkout experience (which has been addressed) but if there is anything else you wish to discuss, please reach out to the property so that we can make sure that we take care of anything that might prevent a perfect stay in the future.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us! We appreciate your business and wish you safe travels!