Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Renaissance HotelsUS$135
Expedia.comUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
TripadvisorUS$135
Priceline
FindHotelUS$135
All reviews park and fly louis airport the concierge lounge free shuttle shuttle service the room was nice lobby parking st internet flight runway meeting driver
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2020 via mobile

Dust all over the table and phone, dirty bathroom door, dirty TV table and dirty bathroom door. The front desk staff was friendly as expected but the room was a disgrace to Marriott!
Felt like a 2-star cheap motel room.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank USTraveler73
Jsalzano, Director of Food & Beverage at Renaissance St. Louis Airport Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2020

Hello USTraveler73,

Maintaining a fresh atmosphere within our guest rooms is always a key priority. On behalf of the entire team, I sincerely apologize for falling short of not only meeting your expectations, but ours as well. I was glad to hear that our front desk staff were friendly and I have shared this comment with those members.

Regards,

jsalzano

Reviewed 28 February 2020

I stayed here for 1 night. I checked in late - around 9 PM. Check in was quick. The bar was still open and i got a glass of wine. the room was on the 8th floor. It was a decent sized room and bath room. Lots of plug points to charge all devices. elevators are fast. I had access to the Lounge on the 11th floor, the lounge had run out of coffee at around 9 AM and there wasn't anybody around to help or refill it quickly - that was disappointing. Also the coffee in the room - they had more decaf than regular which i thought was weird. lots of parking available, Didn't have any issues with airport noise, quite convenient stay

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank Shanker B
Reviewed 21 February 2020

My family stayed for 3 nights at this hotel. It was clean and had easy access to the highway which helped getting to the convention center in downtown easy. There is a nice lobby area along with a bar for gathering. Parking was a bit of a struggle the first two nights due to a conference being held on site. Cars were parked everywhere and we had to park in a lot that was not close to the entrance. It is near the airport which is convenient, but there is airplane noise throughout the day. It seemed that most planes stopped flying after 10 or 11 at night so it was not a problem to sleep.

2  Thank 2ScoutMom
Reviewed 20 February 2020 via mobile

We made a reservation through Sears travel, but sadly the reservation was not in the system and of course the office was closed. The front office manager in charge was kind and did get us a room at the promised rate. The hotel went out if it's way to fix a problem they did not make. The room was nice and very clean. The morning manager gave my companion complementary breakfast for his birthday and for the issues the night before (again an issue that was NOT created by them). They have a charging port for Tesla's and other electric cars, love that!!! The pool is to die for!!! It is so warm you don't have that horrible adjustment phase because the water is to cold. We had a view of the air port not that great but my son loved watching the airplanes come in and out. Over all it was a great stay for me, my son and our friend, despite Sears travel screwing up on their end.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 18 February 2020

I really enjoyed my one-night stay here. All the staff were extremely friendly and provided excellent service. The hotel is a mix of old and new. If you don't like decades-old furniture styles in your room, you probably won't enjoy staying here. I found that I really enjoyed the "retro" feel in my room, which added a touch of stateliness to the accomodations, and a nice contrast to the modern (and numerous) updates made throughout the rest of the hotel. All in my room was well-maintained, clean and comfortable. The Concierge Lounge provided a great view of the airport runway, and the food was very good. Breakfast was amazing. I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: January 2020