Lowest prices for your stay
US$135
US$135
Priceline
US$122
Hilton.comUS$135
Hotels.comUS$135
ZenHotels.comUS$160
1,798 results
All reviews front desk louis airport an early flight shuttle service fitness center parking st meeting tower fly
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 September 2021

Very historic and roomy hotel with excellent views of the airport and very helpful staff with very good internet and excellent bar and dining .. great pool and gym .. the decor was very modern with a twist of history

Date of stay: September 2021
Reviewed 18 August 2021

I could believe how in disrepair the hotel was and visibly unclean, such a shame I felt taken advantage of, this being a Hilton hotel would be a disgrace if owned the company, thick dust, peeling paint, visible rips on duvet covers, just dirty‍♀️

Date of stay: August 2021
1  Thank happytrailz2021
Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

First I want to point that even on a bad day, I’d choose this hotel for a night before flight stay. The proximity and shuttle service is fantastic. However, the hotel has suffered immensely in the last 18 months, which I am guessing is due to the fact that finding staff right now in ANY business is tough. I always use this hotel the night before I fly out of STL and love their staff. I guess I have always been lucky before but since COVID, I have noticed a slow downward move in Hilton standards. My rooms have always been pristine and the front desk staff have always been amazingly warm and inviting. Not this trip. When I checked in the front desk host seemed bothered. He asked me if I had been there before and I said “yes, we love you guys. We always use your stay & park option”. He then asked me 2 more times the SAME question while he fumbled checking us in. I just shrugged this off because everyone has bad days and he obviously had something on his mind that was distracting him or he was just tired. We had asked for an upgrade on the app and that was not offered or explained that it wasn’t available. Again, he seemed to be having a weird day and I just didn’t want to bother him because in the past we have never been disappointed in a room they have provided. Oh, that room this stay- definitely a far cry from our previous stays. We were placed in a Queen room in the wing right next to the front desk. The first floor of the wing smelled AWFUL- like mildew and mold. The 3rd floor wasn’t as bad but the room itself was not to Hilton standards. There was candy on the floor and in the garbage bin, hair in the tub, the vent in the bathroom was caked with dust/debris. The bathroom vanity mirror was peeling and looked like it should have been replaced a while ago. Water was leaking onto the floor behind the toilet. Also, only ONE trash bin. One has always been stationed by the desk and one in the bathroom. This time there was only one by the desk. Not a stopper but seemed unusual. On a positive note, staff walking around were upbeat and courteous (one of the reasons I always feel safe here and love supporting Hilton). The saddest thing was seeing this hotel that I have loved for so many years show signs of neglect. I understand general aging but this was neglect. Down the main hallways, where everyone walks, the wallpaper was peeling in spots that were very noticeable. The the wall/peeled wallpaper were covered in what looked like mold.
This staff is clearly needing more help and support. I can’t imagine how hard it is to prioritize repairs if their staff is stretched thin! I do not blame the front desk staff for being distracted and I don’t blame the maintenance staff for the conditions of the hotel- there is a clear issue of short staff and possible lack of appreciation by the chain for their staff. Something was just off on this visit. My heart goes out to all of the staff, they are clearly overwhelmed. I will always tell anyone that they should book here regardless of this past stay but I will suggest 2 things- stay away from the wing that is closest to the lobby and be as kind as possible to the amazing staff working there.

Room tip: Avoid the wing next to the front desk!
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank MrsHC2013
Reviewed 26 July 2021

Room was hot and humid, you have to pay for parking $14/ night even if it’s just overnight parking. Then $20 for breakfast per person for breakfast. The bed was very uncomfortable and felt damp. The pillows would be more fitting for a toddler size person. You could see the water stains from previous leaks l, and light covers missing so you could see all the dead bugs.

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 20 July 2021

Hotel rooms are small, dirty and outdated. The whole area I stayed in was damp and musty. They failed to tell me about a 15 dollar a day parking fee. The buffet price is astronomical at 20 dollars a person.

Date of stay: July 2021