1,515 results
All reviews the concierge lounge great concierge louis airport st louis outdoor pool lobby bar business travel the shuttle driver fitness center an early flight park and fly joanne page tower bellman convention server
Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

I had the pleasure staying at Marriott St. Louis Airport for the past few months. Every morning I'm greeted by Paige and Joann in the concierge lounge. These ladies make my day with their warm smiles and willingness to serve the guests. They are one of the many reasons I choose to stay at this hotel when I'm in St. Louis.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled on business
Bob L, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our concierge team ranks as one of the best anywhere and we are delighted to know you have the opportunity and pleasure to engage with them.

Thank you again for your loyalty!!

Reviewed 5 April 2016

I have been staying at the STL Airport Marriott for the past 5 weeks and I have never written reviews about restaurants, hotels, etc. I am only writing this because the two ladies, Mary Jane and Nelia, are the two best hotel/hostel staffers I have ever met. As a world tourist and business traveler, I have stayed in countless hotels, hostels, and AirBnBs and I haven't met nicer people at any of those places I have stayed. They are so friendly and so welcoming and no matter what type of day I had at work, they will no doubt put a smile on my face. A few of my colleagues stayed at this Marriott, but moved downtown. But, I am staying here because of the lounge workers.

The other amenities of the hotel are fine: small but manageable gym, friendly check-in people, great airport shuttle drivers, and solid breakfast. Can't complain but check out the lounge or do a Gold Challenge and get to the lounge. You won't be disappointed.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for the excellent review!! We appreciate your loyalty and the kind words about our excellent team in the concierge lounge. They truly make the lounge a special place to connect and unwind.

See you again soon,

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Our family really enjoyed the pool area and it was very nice that there are two pools at the hotel. The little cabanas were also an added bonus. Our room was on the third floor, poolside, but we didn't hear any pool noise. We will definitely return.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle M
Bob L, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Thank you for the positive review. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your time with us and had the opportunity to relax at our pools.

We hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed 5 April 2016

I was traveling on business in a 2 week training class and Mary Jane and Neila made my stay feel as if I was staying among long time friends. They were gracious, friendly, always asking if there were any needs and sometimes anticipating them before I even asked. I highly recommend them and can not wait to visit them when my work brings me in the area.

Date of stay: March 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for the positive review of your time with us. We are happy to know you were able to connect with the outstanding concierge team and hope you allow us the opportunity to host you again soon.

Reviewed 4 April 2016

We reserved two rooms, one with a king and one with two queen beds. The rooms themselves were horribly tiny. Two people could not stand in the bathroom at the same time. The air conditioning in our king room did not work. We had to prop our door open to get cool air from the hallway. When we complained they said their engineering team works 24 hours a day; great just want I want to do. Get back to my hotel room and wait for engineer to come and possibly not fix the issue. The temperature in our room was over 80 degrees. In April!!!!!

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Bob L, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2016

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. While we can't change the size of our bathrooms we will certainly look into the air conditioning issues you encountered.

If you choose to give us another opportunity, please contact me prior to your arrival and I will personally guarantee an error free experience.