Marriott St. Louis Airport
US$63
US$61
US$50
US$48
Drury Inn St. Louis Airport(Berkeley)
US$128
Econo Lodge(Saint Louis)
US$50
Agoda.com
1,431 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungemary janelouis airportst louisoutdoor poollobby barbusiness travelthe shuttle driveran early morning flightpark and flypaigepagetowerbellmanconventionserverrenovation
Reviewed 8 April 2016

I travel to St. Louis on business frequently and stay at the STL Airport Marriott. Paige and Joann in the Concierge Lounge work extremely hard to provide great service, and they always great everyone warmly every morning. Their service is greatly appreciated!

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Bob L, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2016

Thank you for the excellent review. Our concierge lounge is a special place with a special group of employees delivering the best possible experience. We are incredibly happy to know they have connected with you on a personal level.

We appreciate your loyalty and look forward to our next opportunity to host you.

Reviewed 6 April 2016 via mobile

I had the pleasure staying at Marriott St. Louis Airport for the past few months. Every morning I'm greeted by Paige and Joann in the concierge lounge. These ladies make my day with their warm smiles and willingness to serve the guests. They are one of the many reasons I choose to stay at this hotel when I'm in St. Louis.

Stayed: April 2016, travelled on business
Bob L, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2016

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our concierge team ranks as one of the best anywhere and we are delighted to know you have the opportunity and pleasure to engage with them.

Thank you again for your loyalty!!

Reviewed 5 April 2016

I have been staying at the STL Airport Marriott for the past 5 weeks and I have never written reviews about restaurants, hotels, etc. I am only writing this because the two ladies, Mary Jane and Nelia, are the two best hotel/hostel staffers I have ever met. As a world tourist and business traveler, I have stayed in countless hotels, hostels, and AirBnBs and I haven't met nicer people at any of those places I have stayed. They are so friendly and so welcoming and no matter what type of day I had at work, they will no doubt put a smile on my face. A few of my colleagues stayed at this Marriott, but moved downtown. But, I am staying here because of the lounge workers.

The other amenities of the hotel are fine: small but manageable gym, friendly check-in people, great airport shuttle drivers, and solid breakfast. Can't complain but check out the lounge or do a Gold Challenge and get to the lounge. You won't be disappointed.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for the excellent review!! We appreciate your loyalty and the kind words about our excellent team in the concierge lounge. They truly make the lounge a special place to connect and unwind.

See you again soon,

Reviewed 5 April 2016

Our family really enjoyed the pool area and it was very nice that there are two pools at the hotel. The little cabanas were also an added bonus. Our room was on the third floor, poolside, but we didn't hear any pool noise. We will definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Michelle M
Bob L, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2016

Thank you for the positive review. We are delighted to know you enjoyed your time with us and had the opportunity to relax at our pools.

We hope to have the opportunity to host you again soon.

Respectfully,

Reviewed 5 April 2016

I was traveling on business in a 2 week training class and Mary Jane and Neila made my stay feel as if I was staying among long time friends. They were gracious, friendly, always asking if there were any needs and sometimes anticipating them before I even asked. I highly recommend them and can not wait to visit them when my work brings me in the area.

• Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business

Thank you for the positive review of your time with us. We are happy to know you were able to connect with the outstanding concierge team and hope you allow us the opportunity to host you again soon.

Respectfully,