1,480 results
All reviewsthe concierge loungefront desklouis airportst louisoutdoor poollobby barthe shuttle driverfitness centeran early flightpark and flyjoanneparkingtowerpagebellmanconventionserver
Reviewed 17 November 2017

As many people have stated below the staff in the concierge lounge staff are absolutely amazing. They make sure to go out of their way to make you feel at home. The morning ladies Joanne and Page make sure you start your day with a smile on your face and the evening crew helps you decompress after a long day. If you are in the area I highly recommend this hotel for your stay.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
rkonz, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear fstrano,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I appreciate your feedback regarding your experiences especially regarding Joanne and Paige. We will use your feedback to better our services and accommodations to our guests. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 15 November 2017 via mobile

The employees at this Marriott are the best I’ve ever seen. The morning crew in the concierge lounge make you feel like you’re at home. Don’t miss out, and come to see it for yourself. I will definitely be back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
rkonz, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 16 November 2017

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I appreciate your feedback regarding your experiences especially regarding our team members. We will use your feedback to better our services and accommodations to our guests. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

As others have written, this hotel décor was outdated for many years. However my husband and I were pleasantly surprised to see that the whole first floor has been redone. The front desk, management and servers in the lounge area couldn't have been more friendly and efficient. My favorite hub for business and seeing family.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family

Dear Karen S,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I appreciate your feedback regarding your experiences especially regarding our service. We will use your feedback to better our services and accommodations to our guests. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 14 November 2017 via mobile

For anyone staying in St. Louis for a few days on business, this is the place. Why? The staff. I stay at Marriott and Starwood properties across the country, and the Marriott St. Louis Airport hotel has some of the most professional, friendly and wonderful people you will meet.
From the front desk, to the dining staff, concierge and housekeeping, all are attentive and ready to go the extra mile. I always feel like a member of the family.
Among the standouts for me are Shima, Esther and Al at the bar. Always ready with a smile and a warm greeting. And Joanne at the concierge lounge is friendly and smiling even at 6:30am.
The meeting facilities are top notch, the rooms are clean and neat. What more could you want?
Kudos to everyone at this excellent hotel!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued guest,

Thank you for taking the time out of your schedule to provide us feedback through Tripadvisor. I appreciate your feedback regarding your experiences especially regarding our friendly staff. We will use your feedback to better our services and accommodations to our guests. I want to thank you for your business as I do realize there are a lot of choices out there when you need accommodations. Once again, I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to share your experiences related to your stay. We certainly look forward to serving you again.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We had book our stay for my daughters soccer tournament. The rooms we very outdated, the carpets look dirty and dingy. The room had an overwhelming perfume/cleaner odor to the room. This was the worst example of a Marriot we have stayed in ever. We had reserved to stay 2 nights, but decided to go elsewhere for our second night.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
rkonz, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Dear Princessprettygirl,

We are disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. The problems you mentioned were brought to the attention of our housekeeping department and have been addressed. We are sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance this incident caused.

Best regards,