Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$190
Marriott HotelsUS$190
PricelineUS$190
Hotels.comUS$190
Agoda.comUS$190
CheapTicketsUS$190
1,650 results
All reviews the concierge lounge great concierge louis airport st louis business travel shuttle driver park and fly joanne lobby parking tower renovation server flight conference
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 May 2021 via mobile

I booked 2 rooms here in honor of my twins’ 7th birthday which is today - we staycated at a hotel w an indoor pool over the holidays and the boys wanted to repeat the experience. Since it’s May and hot, I chose this hotel bc it has both an outdoor pool and an indoor/outdoor and hot tub. The web site states that there’s room service and that the restaurant will be open.

Check in was fine, rooms are a 3, but the pool experience was awful. The outdoor pool was not crowded but far too cold to swim
Comfortably. No key is required to get into the pool, my guess is big groups split the cost of a single room or just walk right in and go to the pool with no reservation at all. The indoor/outdoor pool was small and packed with as many as 20-30 people, almost none of whom were adults. Lots of 7, 8, 9 year olds watching 1 and 2 year olds. Parental supervision meant an older teenager (in one case someone who clearly didn’t know how to swim) overseeing like 10 kids. My twins have just learned to swim and kept getting hit, splashed, bumped into etc, so much so that they basically didn’t have room to swim. The crowds never let up (we can see it from our room) and my 9 yr olds came in at 10pm and said “mommy there’s only 8 people in the pool now can we go??” Their little brothers were already asleep and I’m the only grownup so i said no. i was hoping we could go as soon as they woke up but the pool is now drained, somebody must have pooped in it or broken glass in it.

There is no room service even tho web site states there is. When we went downstairs for dinner I learned that the “restaurant” is serving the same menu as the bar, it has about 12 items, none of which are typical kids menu fare. So frustrating. A hotel this big (i heard front desk saying they had no rooms) needs to have fricking chicken fingers on the menu. We did DQ drive thru.

Our floor was crowded and loud until well after midnight.

Kids rolled with it, i will never, ever come here again, and don’t understand how management can let the pool function that way, someone is going to drown.

Date of stay: May 2021
1  Thank fullyt2021
Ryan Konz, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 May 2021

Dear fullyt2021,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review. We truly value your feedback.
We pride ourselves in providing each and every guest with a high quality experience and it seems we have fallen short during your recent stay. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused to you while staying with us. I will follow up with my team immediately to ensure we take all necessary steps to make sure this does not happen in the future. Thank you again for sharing.

Reviewed 9 May 2021

After driving in from Orlando on our way to Denver for travel nursing assignment, we made reservations here. We got into our room and the sheets and comforter had red stains all over them. The lock was broken off for the door. The fire alarm was pulled off the wall. I called and asked front desk for replacements and they told me to “come get them.” Went to get them, and the staff member acted as if I did something wrong. He rolled his eyes and went and got me sheets. I got back to my room and it was a flat sheet and a table cloth. I called again and asked to speak to the manager and got hung up on. Called again and the man said to me again to “come get it.” So, we decided to leave. When checking out, the same guy who rolled his eyes asked “was there something wrong?” I told him I just wanted to leave. And he said to contact expedia to get our money back. We went to leave and we put the parking voucher in the machine and it said we owed $200 dollars. I go inside and the older gentlemen working called me a liar after I told him it said we owed $200 dollars. Then he said to just hit the button and he will let me out and then walked away. Then a nice man who I am assuming is maintenance said he would open the gate for me and walked me out. 0 out 5 stars. All the people working the front desk the night of 5/7/2021 at 11pm treated us like scum when we just wanted to sleep after a long day. Please don’t go here. Go to the Hampton Inn right down the street. Lovely staff! Apologized on behalf of the Marriot and told us to let them know if we needed anything and they would bring it to us.

Date of stay: May 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank X5611DKjoshuag
Ryan Konz, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2021

Dear X5611DKjoshuag,

We are disappointed to hear of your experience at our hotel and appreciate you taking the time to provide feedback. The problems you mentioned were brought to my team and have been addressed. While the lack of service you experienced is unusual and not the standard of our hotel, there is no excuse for it. We are sorry for the inconvenience and annoyance this incident caused.

Reviewed 11 April 2021 via mobile

Where to begin……
My bad has a wooden slab under it because they are too cheap to buy a better mattress. This hotel has put money on BASIC renovation in the lobby but it’s like two hotels in one. The hotel rooms are horrendous and each one needs to be gutted. We have boogers on our bed skirts and blood stain on the pillow. I called ahead of time to see if their restaurant was open. We were coming in late after a 12 hour drive. It ended up that only a very limited menu was available and therefore restaurant was not open even though I called. However we really loved our server, Donetra. She was so courteous and professional and was the only good thing about this dump of a place. In addition when I tried to call the front desk once I was here to find out where the vending machines were, they never even picked up after two calls. Pools were closed and the hot tub is the size of my tub at home. So for a massive 600 room hotel it’s confusing why it would be that small. Once two people were in there it was already full. Classic. I would’ve rather stayed in a homeless shelter. I’m concerned about the people that actually think this hotel is great. Never never ever again.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ryan Konz, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2021

Dear Twinmom88,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback on your recent stay with. I apologize for falling short although we appreciate your honest input on our service and appointment and we will use your comments as we continue to evolve our guests' experience. We hope you will return to stay with us the next time you are in the area so we may better demonstrate our commitment to your satisfaction.

Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

Honestly, we were a little surprised that this is rated as a 4 star hotel. The lobby was beautiful and welcoming. Check-in was easy and the staff was friendly and efficient. Basically, all the things you’d expect from a 4 star.

However, the rooms felt more like a 2 1/2 - 3 star hotel. They were perfectly fine and the price was good, but they weren’t particularly special or modern.

Still, we’d absolutely stay here again and would definitely give this hotel a Power Trippers recommendation.

- The Power Trippers

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
23  Thank PowerTrippersTravel
Reviewed 5 April 2021 via mobile

The room was small the beds where small to room felt just cramped and not a good experience I would say if you go here just stay there for 1 night the pool is also very dirty and breakfast is extremely expensive.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Ryan Konz, General Manager at Marriott St. Louis Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Dear houstonatticus,