Lowest prices for your stay
US$130
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$130
FindHotel
US$119
PricelineUS$130
Hotels.comUS$130
CheapTicketsUS$130
All reviews hot breakfast room was clean car rental next morning would definitely stay here again front desk staff airport flight shuttle perks
Selected filters
Reviewed 23 August 2021

Nice hotel and extremely friendly and knowledgeable staf. The hotel is very close to airport and they offer a parking and shuttle service for $10 per night that is better than the main airport parking lots. But our room was noisy and the pillows were lumpy.

Date of stay: August 2021
Reviewed 26 July 2021

Hotel was very clean and convienent to airport. Price was good included free cocktails and dinner snacks and a full hot breakfast. Rooms were big and comfortable. customer service was above most. free shuttle to and from airport. Only bad was pool and spa they were really small and kids had taken over, no room for adults to relax

Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 23 July 2021

At this point, I should probably be a brand ambassador for Drury Inn. I love staying at Drury Inns, and our experience at St. Louis Airport's Drury Inn was another winner.

First, my family stayed here on a roadtrip. We stayed at 5 hotels on this trip. This was the best one overall. We chose here because it was a little less expensive than the Drurys across the Missouri River into St. Charles. We were still only 10-15 minutes from my family in St. Charles, and we were accessible to things we wanted to do in STL. So, if you are looking for an option with access to the suburbs and downtown STL, this is good.

Second, this is an airport hotel. We were never bothered by airplane sounds once. The hotel was packed (we could tell because the parking lot was very full), but it never felt crowded. We even had the pool and hot tub to ourselves on the first day.

Third, our room was spotless and well-kept. This is an older property (I used to live in the area and have passed this hotel for many years!). It doesn't feel old or rundown at all. I have zero negatives about our room or the property.

Finally, the breakfast and evening "kickback" dinners are great- well-stocked and maintained consistently. I still would like a few more healthy breakfast options, but that is a minor complaint. Everyone I dealt with was friendly, polite, and pleasant as well. I would expect nothing less at this point from a Drury!

I will remain a faithful Drury Inn follower.

Room tip: I would avoid the first floor rooms just because of foot traffic.
Date of stay: July 2021
Reviewed 4 June 2021

And I've stayed in A LOT! This is the only hotel I will chose going forward! Breakfast and dinner was amazing and the complimentary drinks were much appreciated after long days sightseeing! The store was convenient, well stocked and easy to pick and purchase.

Date of stay: May 2021
Reviewed 6 May 2021

We love staying at this hotel. We often stay for business because it is close to the airport and everyone is professional and friendly. The evening meal is excellent, and the breakfast is good, too. We have stayed in different rooms from 2 Queen, 1 King, and a King Suite. The King Suite is our favorite as it is spacious and homey feeling!

Date of stay: May 2021