“Fantastic”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 8 September 2017

We dined on the deck at dusk and it was delightful. Food was excellent. The service was great and the ambiance was tremendous. This is Branson Landing at its very best. We have owned two restaurants and are normally critical in our dining out experiences but this place exceeded all expectations.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Food is good, service is excellent and the atmosphere is comfortable and patio seating is scenic. We truly enjoyed our dinner.

Reviewed 5 September 2017

If this was their house salad that I had on the evening of 9/1/17, that is sad! It was pale with no spring mix and had mostly iceberg lettuce. I should have ask for a caesar salad because that would have been romaine lettuce. The grilled trout was very good as well as the mashed potatoes, but they could have been served warmer. We sat outside and that was the best of all!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

Our group ordered three different appetizers for dinner. All of them were not good. The steak quesadilla
was nasty. When we voiced our concern, the waitress took the quesadilla of the ticket. If you are looking for a good steak house, Texas Land and Cattle is not it!

2  Thank Laurie W
Reviewed 20 August 2017

Not only have we been to this restaurant before, we recommend and send guests as well from our business. (Things may be changing on that front)

Last night decided to go there for a family meal. Definitely not busy which was good for us. Seated quickly and ordered drinks. From there it got better.

We ordered 2 appetizers along with our drinks. The drinks come and we sit and chat, waiting for the appetizers. Waitress comes back to get our order and I ask her about our appetizers - she states that she forgot to get them placed but will do that after we place our order. Fair enough

Appetizers come out and they were great - honestly.

Now for the fun part. My wife never and I mean neeeevvvvvv - er orders her steak any other way except "Very well done" - same for our kiddos. After 20 minutes or so, our meal comes out and.... Oh my Lord....was that thing unbelievably bloody. I mean it literally burst with blood when she cut it - no exaggeration. Same for the kids' steaks.

We wait around and our waitress is nowhere to be found. We finally grab another waiter and explain we need to have this done again and please bring new silverware as the blood is all over the fork and knives as well.

The waitress comes over to the table and offers and apology and my wife tells her it looked like it just came out of the freezer which then began the back and forth disagreement between the waitress and my wife over room temp steaks and freezer.

2nd time back and this time the steak was not hemorrhaging blood any longer, just massively rare - i.e. bright blossoming pink like a flamingo.

And that was the end of it for my wife. Kids' steaks were somewhat better bordering on medium rare.

Manager came over and talked with my wife and even offered to not charge her for her meal. ;) Whatta guy.

Anyway, I think that just about wraps up our trips to TXLC from here on out. In the 20 or so times we have been there over the years it has steadily went down... down.... down.... and the prices have went up... up.... up....

Oh, I almost forgot. There was my meal to discuss as well. Eh... what's the use? You get the idea.

I think we have had enough.

1  Thank BransonBlitzburgh