“Just a 4”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived for lunch to a totally empty restaurant. Seated promptly...duh. A kind, friendly server got our drinks out and took our order in good time.

Salad was abundant. Bread was awesome.

I ordered the NY Strip med rare and it was med leaning towards med well. It is a steak house and they serve over done steaks? I did not send it back because the wife was somehow enjoying her over-done burger. Green bean side was al-dente perfect.

Booze was expensive but the wine was served in real crystal stem wine cabernet glass which is unusual for this fruit jar drinking area.

Our server got lost towards the end when other diners arrived but overall he did his best.

Average all around. Nothing stood out to make TLACC our go to place.

Reviewed 12 September 2017

My daughter & I sat outside near dusk & had a great view of the water & light show over Lake Tanneycomo. We ordered the shrimp, lump crab stuffed mushrooms that were good - missing something but couldn't put my finger on it. We also had the sirloin steaks which were also good. Staff was friendly & very attentive without hanging over you. Our server, Zach, even offered us drinks to go when we were leaving which I thought was a nice touch. The price was a little higher than I'm used to paying but I figured the outside ambiance of the show more than made up for it.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We had dinner on the deck over looking the river. The service was great and the food was excellent. It is located at the Branson Landing and there was music on a stage next to it. We have heard that the other steak place bought this restaurant is closing it and making the location a rain forest restaurant?? I hope that is not the case.

Reviewed 11 September 2017

We stopped here at branson landing and sat outside, it was not busy at all. We ordered ceasar salad which was ok, I ordered swiss mushroom burger. I ordered a Bourbon and water. The drink was so watered down that it looked like lemonade. The entrée was a tastless burger, and cold sprig of broccoli that's it! This bill came to 45.00 dollars! I could have went to sonic and had a better burger! I could have ordered a double shot bourbon but that would have been $15.00 dollars! We will not be back here again! Total tourist trap!

1  Thank mickscove
Reviewed 9 September 2017

After trying to decide where to eat because of long waits in many places, we settled on Texas Land. My kids were not too happy with the children's menu, and though the dinner was nice enough, certainly nothing to write home about! Would choose a different restaurant if ever again in Branson.

1  Thank Joe J

Been to Texas Land and Cattle Steakhouse? Share your experiences!