“Great place”
Review of Level 2 Steakhouse

Level 2 Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Level 2 Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 408 Restaurants in Branson
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

This place is top notch and I didn’t even like what I ordered as the main course. That is how good the sides & apps are. I am not sure it is completely worth the price but the place is awesome and the device was top notch!

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Would not eat there again!! Wayyyy over-priced for the terrible food. Thanksgiving dinner was an actual crime. It was all so darn dry, you almost choked on it. Not an exaggeration! Then the bill came.. $98.00 .. ridiculous!!!!!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The ambiance and the service are great. The sides were excellent. But our steaks were just not up to what I expect from a high end steak house. Maybe they were just having a bad night or a bad delivery from a supplier. But the beef that should have been incredibly tender was downright tough. They had a unique feature where we got to choose steak knives from an array of types. I did not choose a serrated one, thinking the steak would be super easy to slice. Wrong! My knife would barely slice through. Hope thgis was just a bad night for them.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

This is our third anniversary visit here so obviously we like it. The other visits have actually been in the bar area which is very nice ,way above an average bar. We had football games we needed to see and got the full restaurant menu. The bar service was quick. This time we chose the elegant dining room. The service was very friendly and professional but slow. It took 20 mins for our cocktails. There were a couple of large parties near us. I tried the KC strip - and it is not as good as the filet. My wife loved her filet. The wedge salad is good and the butter cake is a MUST. We will be back but this visit was not my favorite. I should have gotten more for the large price.

Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

Simply put some of the best food we have eaten. The appetizer potions were generous without affecting taste. The Pork Osso Buko was the most tender pork I've ever tasted and my rare steak was perfect. The suggested wine was perfect also. The service from Justin the waiter was awesome. Thanks for a great dining experience

Been to Level 2 Steakhouse? Share your experiences!