“Good... But Overpriced”
Review of Level 2 Steakhouse

Level 2 Steakhouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Level 2 Steakhouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #84 of 389 Restaurants in Branson
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 9 December 2017

Just finished up my 3rd conference at the Hilton in Branson. I always eat at least one meal at the Level 2 Steakhouse ... dinner. From steaks to burgers... the food is good to average but overpriced compared to meals you can get across the street in the Promenade. Interestingly, my friends had the same dessert two nights in a row... served with ice cream that was frozen so hard, it couldn't be cut with a knife. Kind of hard to believe, I know... but true.

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

We decided to have en evening in Branson. We decided to have dinner at Level 2 Steakhouse as this was toted as the best steakhouse in 417-land by many of our friends. Sadly, this did not live up to its name/brand. When entering the restaurant, there was no host at the stand and I guess he was seating another table, which took about 5-10 minutes. As soon as he arrived, he registered our reservation and we were sat down and given some menus. We did not receive any service for at least 10 minutes. Actually there was enough time before we saw our waitress that I was able to go use the restroom that was actually outside the restaurant and around the corner and come back with time to spare before we were greeted by our waitress. As soon as she greeted us, the service sped up to the exact opposite to the point where we felt a little rushed. The food is expensive but did not seem to match the quality. We ordered the seared ahi tuna as the starter but it was more like sashimi; I love sashimi but my fiancée is not a fan of raw fish. Either way I liked the starter but she did not. We ordered salads as well, which were too large for what they were to be; dinner salads. I ordered the filet mignon with the wet blackened rub and mushrooms. The steak was cooked perfectly but the rub was less to be desired. My fiancée had the salmon which did not taste like what was described on the menu. To complete the meal, we had their signature butter cake. The dessert came with ice cream and homemade whip cream. The ice cream was too hard to scoop with a spoon so we ended up mostly having cake and whip cream. The cake was good. Overall, I feel that this is not a top restaurant in 417-land and there is much work to be done to be worthy of those prices.

1  Thank Bella P
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

This place is top notch and I didn’t even like what I ordered as the main course. That is how good the sides & apps are. I am not sure it is completely worth the price but the place is awesome and the device was top notch!

Reviewed 24 November 2017 via mobile

Would not eat there again!! Wayyyy over-priced for the terrible food. Thanksgiving dinner was an actual crime. It was all so darn dry, you almost choked on it. Not an exaggeration! Then the bill came.. $98.00 .. ridiculous!!!!!

Reviewed 15 November 2017

The ambiance and the service are great. The sides were excellent. But our steaks were just not up to what I expect from a high end steak house. Maybe they were just having a bad night or a bad delivery from a supplier. But the beef that should have been incredibly tender was downright tough. They had a unique feature where we got to choose steak knives from an array of types. I did not choose a serrated one, thinking the steak would be super easy to slice. Wrong! My knife would barely slice through. Hope thgis was just a bad night for them.